Jump to content

BREAKING: Dan Quinn to be Fired Monday or Tuesday


Atlfalcons08
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Smith pre heart scare was straight fire. Never forget when he was in the middle of the sideline fight with the redskins. After the heart scare he was understandably a changed man.

Another thing about Smitty’s downfall. Hard Knocks portrayed Smitty as a bit of a clown with his forced tough guy rant. “The Falcons are soft, the Falcons aren’t tough, ********”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

Deion's already been hired to be the HC at Jackson State (Mississippi).  But what could it hurt? 

Thanks, sorry I didn't know that. 😞  I wonder if he can opt out of that contract. How awesome would that not be though to have Prime Time being the coach the rest of the year, and if he done really good, for a long long time. JMO.... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Okay, call ME CRAZY! 

Here is my suggestion for Interim head coach, makes all the sense in the world, and if he does good then he gets the job next year. 

MAKE THIS HAPPEN ARTHUR BLANK, or whoever if in charge now that is from what I hear. 

"Deion Sanders". The man knows how to win, and he knows how to play the game. He wants to be a head coach, he has said it. 

Will it happen? No, more than likely. But as an interim head coach, would that not be freaking AWESOME at this point in time! 

Prime time would have this team playing so much better. Just my opinion, so ya'll flame away at it. 

I just think it would be great! 

 

At first glance, I love it.  At second glance, if Arthur didn’t hire Rex Ryan, I don’t think he’ll hire Neon.  What a circus that would be.  You need an owner who loves sound bites in the media every 5 minutes.

Then again, at 0-5, we’re all in the circus business now!

 

Edited by Maltese Falcon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

TD was the GM. No matter you slice it. You can't pick and choose what you do and don't like about him. The 2012 team that would have faced a weak Ravens team and we all know 2016 we're teams where TD was the GM. Those are facts 

I hear you. Just mark my words he’s part of the problem but praise him as much as you want we won’t win anything with him in the FO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Thanks, sorry I didn't know that. 😞  I wonder if he can opt out of that contract. How awesome would that not be though to have Prime Time being the coach the rest of the year, and if he done really good, for a long long time. JMO.... 

 

I fully expect everything to be turned over to Raheem Morris for the time being, especially since he's had HC experience.  I certainly hope he discharges this Koetter as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Okay, call ME CRAZY! 

Here is my suggestion for Interim head coach, makes all the sense in the world, and if he does good then he gets the job next year. 

MAKE THIS HAPPEN ARTHUR BLANK, or whoever if in charge now that is from what I hear. 

"Deion Sanders". The man knows how to win, and he knows how to play the game. He wants to be a head coach, he has said it. 

Will it happen? No, more than likely. But as an interim head coach, would that not be freaking AWESOME at this point in time! 

Prime time would have this team playing so much better. Just my opinion, so ya'll flame away at it. 

I just think it would be great! 

 

Unless the Falcons can sign his kid out of high school, it will never happen because he’s Jackson State‘S coach now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NWFALCON said:

DQ had a large influence on the roster and drafts. It was a big part of why DQ took the job here. 

Oh I know and he’s the biggest person that needed to fired last year. I don’t disagree that Quinn is a huge issue. His drafting strategy is draft whoever the fan base doesn’t know or want lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

DQ had a large influence on the roster and drafts. It was a big part of why DQ took the job here. 

Yeah, for some reason, Blank has thought it was a great idea to let the last two HCs be their own pseudo GM.

HOPEFULLY this time, Blank will pick a strong minded GM and then get the F out of the way! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...