BREAKING: Dan Quinn to be Fired Monday or Tuesday

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

It does somewhat bother me that an announcement could come as late as Tuesday. That is a TON of time for McKay to try and change Blank's mind.

When you remove a bandaid you rip it off.

I'm hoping it's because they have not secured the interim coach yet. But I know what you're saying.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirk needs to go too. Freaking waste of space in that OC booth. 

Jeff Schultz   @JeffSchultzATL  

Posted Images

Just now, Maltese Falcon said:

I like this idea.  A LOT.  If we can hire Mike McDaniel or Josh McDaniels as option B, we might have something.

I think if we're sticking with Matt Ryan for the remainder of his contract, this is the best route to go.

If we're going Lawrence/Fields I think someone like Bieniemy might be better but who knows.

1 minute ago, thethirdtate said:

Lmfaooooooo seriously?!? TD built? We’ve had the same team since then and before that SB. Why haven’t we flourished? All coaching? When we have a vet qb that still can’t make a play call in his 15th season?

TD was the GM. No matter you slice it. You can't pick and choose what you do and don't like about him. The 2012 team that would have faced a weak Ravens team and we all know 2016 we're teams where TD was the GM. Those are facts 

4 minutes ago, stizz said:

It does somewhat bother me that an announcement could come as late as Tuesday. That is a TON of time for McKay to try and change Blank's mind.

When you remove a bandaid you rip it off.

That’s a valid fear. I truly believe at this point his decisions are directly guided by his trust in his advisors, Dimitroff and McKay, and will never think they are part of the problem. 

3 minutes ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

I think if we're sticking with Matt Ryan for the remainder of his contract, this is the best route to go.

If we're going Lawrence/Fields I think someone like Bieniemy might be better but who knows.

Absolutely agree on M. McDaniel.  He will be the least disruptive for Matt.

How soon can we run over to San Fran with a check?

Edited by Maltese Falcon
1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Smith pre heart scare was straight fire. Never forget when he was in the middle of the sideline fight with the redskins. After the heart scare he was understandably a changed man.

That and the fallout from all we gave up to get Julio. We couldn’t afford to miss on any of the few decent draft picks we had but we did, leaving the talent cupboard bare. 

Okay, call ME CRAZY! 

Here is my suggestion for Interim head coach, makes all the sense in the world, and if he does good then he gets the job next year. 

MAKE THIS HAPPEN ARTHUR BLANK, or whoever if in charge now that is from what I hear. 

"Deion Sanders". The man knows how to win, and he knows how to play the game. He wants to be a head coach, he has said it. 

Will it happen? No, more than likely. But as an interim head coach, would that not be freaking AWESOME at this point in time! 

Prime time would have this team playing so much better. Just my opinion, so ya'll flame away at it. 

I just think it would be great! 

1 minute ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Okay, call ME CRAZY! 

Here is my suggestion for Interim head coach, makes all the sense in the world, and if he does good then he gets the job next year. 

MAKE THIS HAPPEN ARTHUR BLANK, or whoever if in charge now that is from what I hear. 

"Deion Sanders". The man knows how to win, and he knows how to play the game. He wants to be a head coach, he has said it. 

Will it happen? No, more than likely. But as an interim head coach, would that not be freaking AWESOME at this point in time! 

Prime time would have this team playing so much better. Just my opinion, so ya'll flame away at it. 

I just think it would be great! 

Deion's already been hired to be the HC at Jackson State (Mississippi).  But what could it hurt?