Ryan huggers

PriMeTiiMe

Had a great run game today. Defense despite giving up a heap of yards only gave up 23 points which is an easy win for a good offense.

What does Ryan do? 16 offensive points and a game breaking interception inside the 5 yardline. Not to mention earlier in the game missing Hurst not once but twice for WIDE OPEN TDs. Had to settle for a FG.

Panthers lost their top CB early and yet Ryan struggled to complete Any passes for 3 quarters.

Let me guess the excuse... “He didn’t have Julio”. 

EVERYTHING has to be be perfect for him to Win. When are the sheep going to wake up? He is DONE.

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Ryan looked like sht today. He is shook...or trying to sabotage Quinn. 

I guess y’all would classify me as a Ryan homer since I think he has been a very good QB until recently. Feel better now?

^^ This is me as well. He sucked today...really since he got plastered during the Chicago game. 

28-3 game broke, Ryan, Julio, Quimm, Arturo, Dummytroff, and the majority of the Atl fans...things have not been the same sense! No leaders, no motivation, quitters abound! That dog attitude was snuffed out in the great state of Texas. 

Need new blood and leaders! Get outta here my field attitude died and was left in Texas, with their hearts with that 28-3 cluster intercourse. 

Just now, Mr.Blank said:

^^ This is me as well. He sucked today...really since he got plastered during the Chicago game. 

I would say maybe he is concussed since he took that big head shot,  but the league would prevent him from playing I would think. Unless Quinn was running him out there out of desperation.

Ryan def threw some balls he would want back. That's on him. He didn't have a good game. However, Im not overly critical of his overall performance due to this coaching staff's lack of football IQ. Just like I'm not overly critical of Oliver/Sheff/Terrell. It's hard to really critique players when they are all in position to fail

18 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Ryan looked like sht today. He is shook...or trying to sabotage Quinn. 

I guess y’all would classify me as a Ryan homer since I think he has been a very good QB until recently. Feel better now?

He’s been average besides that one fluke MVP season.

some of y’all really believed he was one of the top QBs in the league smh 

noodle arm has never been top 5.

top 10 maybe

Edited by jj

15 minutes ago, broken sparrow said:

28-3 game broke, Ryan, Julio, Quimm, Arturo, Dummytroff, and the majority of the Atl fans...things have not been the same sense! No leaders, no motivation, quitters abound! That dog attitude was snuffed out in the great state of Texas. 

Need new blood and leaders! Get outta here my field attitude died and was left in Texas, with their hearts with that 28-3 cluster intercourse. 

Sorry don't buy that. Team made a playoff run and was a play away from the NFC championship with a rookie Sark calling plays in 2017. Ryan put up MVP numbers in 2018. Julio has been Julio until this year with the injuries. Perhaps Ryan is falling off big time, but maybe it's just that at 36 and with terrible offensive play designs and receivers dropping balls all game and spotty protection Ryan isn't good enough to make something out of nothing. That interception he threw in the end zone had only one available receiver and it wasn't even Ridley. The throw is not excusable but with this caliber of play calling there aren't a lot of QBs that are gonna be successful is the point. Even if he takes the sack and we go for three odds are we lose the game anyway.

As for Quinn, dude was a clueless retardo before, during and after 2016. The real event that is haunting this franchise isn't super bowl collapse but retaining the man responsible even after consecutive catastrophic starts to the season. That sent a clear message of complacency and tolerance in the face of ineptitude that has clearly infected the locker room. Maybe it's time to clean house completely, the fact no players have mutinied or at the least held a players' only meeting shows that the standard of lack of accountability is absolute, and imo that is intolerable. 

2 minutes ago, jj said:

He’s been average besides that one fluke MVP season.

some of y’all really believed he was one of the top QBs in the league smh 

noodle arm has never been top 5.

top 10 maybe

No, you’re actually wrong. I know you won’t believe me, but his 2018 season was just about as good as his MVP season.

i am willing to be objective, not something the lynch mob knows how to do. Hence the childish name calling.

26 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Had a great run game today. Defense despite giving up a heap of yards only gave up 23 points which is an easy win for a good offense.

What does Ryan do? 16 offensive points and a game breaking interception inside the 5 yardline. Not to mention earlier in the game missing Hurst not once but twice for WIDE OPEN TDs. Had to settle for a FG.

Panthers lost their top CB early and yet Ryan struggled to complete Any passes for 3 quarters.

Let me guess the excuse... “He didn’t have Julio”. 

EVERYTHING has to be be perfect for him to Win. When are the sheep going to wake up? He is DONE.

Go watch some Joey Harrington highlights then come back and edit your post.

11 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

Ryan def threw some balls he would want back. That's on him. He didn't have a good game. However, Im not overly critical of his overall performance due to this coaching staff's lack of football IQ. Just like I'm not overly critical of Oliver/Sheff/Terrell. It's hard to really critique players when they are all in position to fail

We’ve seen what Matt Ryan can do with a quality QC. Case closed.

27 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

No excuses for Ryans crap performance today. Man did it to himself. One on the overthrow to Hurst and the stupid pick. 

He has looked like complete dog**** since the 4th quarter of the Bears game. I believe like the others he got a concussion during that Bears game and is refusing to tell anyone and it's dramatically effecting his performance. He's missing throws I've seen him make thousands of times. His decision making was always his strong suit and now his decision making is awful.

I don't agree with the hate on Ryan.  I mean no qb always plays perfectly. He has bad games and makes bad decisions just like the next guy. Hes also done some great things and it becomes difficult to discount that because he missed an open receiver. 

Id be willing to agree that his biggest flaw is not being able to lift the team. He came out looking sharp, but how many perfectly thrown dropped balls does it take to suck the fight out of him. 

I wouldn't be upset if we decided to upgrade, but he certainly doesn't deserve to take as much heat as he does when we lose.