Pete Prisco - It’s time and Quinn knows it

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pete Prisco just said on CBS that the time is now to sh*t-can Quinn. He also said Koetter won’t be the interim guy, thinks it could be Raheem Morris. He said looking at Quinn on the sidelines, he

We don't have a capable head coach on this team 

It's funny. Last year before the bye week, we ran a weird 5-2, 3-4 scheme that was exposed by Jacoby Brissett and Mariota. After the bye, we went to a more traditional 4-3 and disguised coverages more

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

If Quinn isn't fired by midday tomorrow, then I think he won't be fired till after the season.

Yeah, no sense to wait until the bye..can’t get any lower than right now...all the upcoming losses are just maintaining the level of sht the team is at right now.

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

Yeah, no sense to wait until the bye..can’t get any lower than right now...all the upcoming losses are just maintaining the level of sht the team is at right now.

Yeah, there hasn't been anything to show that there's anything positive coming with Quinn still place.

I think this should be it for him.

Just now, matty72780 said:

Morris HC record = 17-31

Im not sure that matters in this instance.. we just wanting someone to finish the season. He's not gonna be our next head coach. We can make anyone the head coach ,far as im concerned.. Im just ready to see a statement be made and I don't want Dirk on this team.

4 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Ulbrich as interim, so can we please have a single person as the defensive coordinator and stick to some kind of plan.

Demand that Koetter has a run-led gameplan every week.

Koetter should just go ahead and pack his bags like he did last time he was partly responsible for another HC losing his job.

56 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Pete Prisco just said on CBS that the time is now to sh*t-can Quinn.

He also said Koetter won’t be the interim guy, thinks it could be Raheem Morris. He said looking at Quinn on the sidelines, he knows he is done too, thinks it happens this week.

i would give it to Ulbrich and see what this dude has. See if he can get some fire out of these zombies wearing red and black and get rid of this stupid *** dual play calling setup on defense.

I would definitely -not- promote any coach on the Falcons staff, not even on an interim basis.  Here's why:

You never want to give your assistant coaches incentive to undercut the HC.   Morris coached the defense under DQ.  The defense was the single biggest failure so far this season.

We need an established former NFL head coach.   Someone with 'skins on the wall'.  Heck, Wade Phillips wants to coach again....

I will promote Ulbrich to head coach. Demote Dirk and promote the wide receivers coach to replace him. We've already seen what Knapp, Raheem, and Dirk can do. I'm tired of retreads. It wouldn't hurt to see first timers calling the shots. 

48 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

I would definitely -not- promote any coach on the Falcons staff, not even on an interim basis.  Here's why:

You never want to give your assistant coaches incentive to undercut the HC.   Morris coached the defense under DQ.  The defense was the single biggest failure so far this season.

We need an established former NFL head coach.   Someone with 'skins on the wall'.  Heck, Wade Phillips wants to coach again....

Has an outside coach ever come in mid season? It seems very unlikely 

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Has an outside coach ever come in mid season? It seems very unlikely 

No...that would indeed not happen.  Most candidates are under contract anyway.   And simply not prudent either cause team wants to talk to those guys at the end of the season like your Bienemys'.