9 minutes ago, Diesel_Bird said:

To be fair I’m a quitter too, first time ever I’ve not watched a game when I have nothing going on.  Had no desire to 

That's not quitting.  It's not buying what the Falcons are selling, namely the acceptance of this hot mess that are the Falcons under this front office coach and ownership.

I don't blame the players either.   Because pro football is a -very- dangerous sport.  Our players have an HC who does not know what he is doing.   How hard would -you- play for him?   We have the oldest team in the NFL.  Many of our players come from other teams with much better coaches.  Seems to me they do not believe in Quinn.

Fans have been complaining about Quinn, and TD, and McKay, for awhile now.   Apparently Blank has turned the Falcons into a Work Program for Friends of Blank.   The record of the current team is the result.

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I try to stay off this board after a game because of emotions, including my own - but this team has quit.  The entire team with a very few exceptions are quitters.   

So frustrating to see.   

I quit after the Bears game. I just can't do this, especially after all the hope I had at the start of the season

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I try to stay off this board after a game because of emotions, including my own - but this team has quit.  The entire team with a very few exceptions are quitters.   

So frustrating to see.   

I agree Tandy. I hope they get walking papers too. They can do that to any coach!

We don’t get paid to be fans. We pay to be fans. We’re consumers. Americans. We have a right to say I’m not buying your product. I feel nothing anymore. Apathy is the worst thing for a franchises fan base. Honestly this board to me is more entertaining and humorous when they lose. Think about that. Go Braves. 

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

We don’t get paid to be fans. We pay to be fans. We’re consumers. Americans. We have a right to say I’m not buying your product. I feel nothing anymore. Apathy is the worst thing for a franchises fan base. Honestly this board to me is more entertaining and humorous when they lose. Think about that. Go Braves. 

When things are going well there’s not much to talk about really. I’ve heard Buck and Kincade say that their talk show gets much better ratings when our teams suck because there is so much to bad to talk about. 

56 minutes ago, Trump MAGA said:

When things are going well there’s not much to talk about really. I’ve heard Buck and Kincade say that their talk show gets much better ratings when our teams suck because there is so much to bad to talk about. 

Interesting. I’d rather it be the alternative, but I nor any fans control the narrative. It’s not on us.