Does Dairy Queen get fired before he takes the podium today?

Osiruz

20 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

They should let Quinn finish the season. He deserves it. Blank should already be thinking about who his new coach will be.

We owe nothing to DQ at this point, he's exhausted every excuse in the book. I am curious to see how Raheem Morris would look without him. 

No. I honestly have zero faith he will be fired. I will never believe it until I actually see it. I think it’s been about as bad as it could be, yet he remains the coach of this team. 

arthur blank will have to grow a set and make a decision he obviously doesn’t want to make against his buddies 

To those who say 

28 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

They should let Quinn finish the season. He deserves it. 

How?

What has he done to deserve anything considering he should have been fired after last years second consecutive terrible start?

"He deserves it..." is the mentality that has us sitting here today having known for at least 2+ full years that he is a clown and he has made the Falcons a circus. 

12 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Harley quinn? Cause watching this team is scary?

Boo lol,

how are you going to name him Harley Quinn after some movie heroine? Dairy Queen is perfect because he is soft and has meltdowns just like ice cream. 

1 hour ago, RYNE said:

No. I honestly have zero faith he will be fired. I will never believe it until I actually see it. I think it’s been about as bad as it could be, yet he remains the coach of this team. 

arthur blank will have to grow a set and make a decision he obviously doesn’t want to make against his buddies 

This is where I'm at. Until he's gone, I can't move forward with this team. I see all these next HC threads, but to date he's still the HC.  We were told changes were coming last year if they didn't make the playoffs, they didn't & no changes either.

It's a sad time to be a fan of this team. Over the past 2 years, I've been jealous of the teams who've fired their HCs. That's about all I've had to be hopeful for, they've given us nothing else. 

8 minutes ago, falconut1991 said:

This is where I'm at. Until he's gone, I can't move forward with this team. I see all these next HC threads, but to date he's still the HC.  We were told changes were coming last year if they didn't make the playoffs, they didn't & no changes either.

It's a sad time to be a fan of this team. Over the past 2 years, I've been jealous of the teams who've fired their HCs. That's about all I've had to be hopeful for, they've given us nothing else. 

ExActly. I wanted him gone 2 years ago. But instead we have him making personnel decisions and trying to hold onto players who shouldn’t be held onto in order to save his job. Nothing has been down to build for the future. It’s all about the right now and trying to save his job which is setting us back YEARS. 

this team is a mess in every way. 

Coaching is horrible 

aging “stars” 

Over the cap big time. 

This is one of the least attractive head coaching jobs out there. This will take years to rebuild. A lot of tough decisions will have to be made. 

if I ran this team I would completely tear it down. The only player I wouldn’t be willing to part with is Grady Jarrett. Everyone else id be willing to move for a decent price of draft picks and start over.