*** Official Panthers Vs Falcons In-game Thread ***

Monoxide

3 minutes ago, Bermy Falcon said:

Where do we go from here??????

Hopefully someone gets fired. Coach, GM... Start the search and just move in a new direction. I'm tired of all this "we got to be better.".... With the same crew driving the bus that have already proven they can't drive. 

Edited by isproab

14 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Well first off we have dirt cutter as our offense of coordinators when things or working we kind of try to do other things to balance the run pass ratio out I’m kind of grasping for straws at what he is thinking of

But on defense when you see that no one can bring a single man down or it takes 10 people to bring one guy down that’s a lack of effort in like the announcer said we just didn’t pop people we did not want to contact people that smells of quitting on your head coach

Overall DK called a good game today.... Errors at key moments cost the offense than the play calling did.

I mean Ryan missed Hurst on touchdowns twice on the same drive.

Then on the ensuing drive he throws a bad int.

The Falcons take the lead  or at very least tie the game on those 2 possessions if we execute the plays that were there .....and they were there.

Earlier in the game we had promising drives stall because of very wide open drops and the sack fumble on an unlocked defensive end ( which to be fair is part of the play design....which also to be fair leaving the backside end unblocked is actually very common for any outside zone play....which again people want us to run)

1 minute ago, isproab said:

Hopefully someone gets fired. Coach, GM... Start the search and just move in a direction. I'm tired of all this "we got to be better.".... With the same crew driving the bus that have already proven they can't drive. 

I am with you all the way!! I really think the players are not that bad.... 

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Overall DK called a good game today.... Errors at key moments cost the offense than the play calling did.

I mean Ryan missed Hurst on touchdowns twice on the same drive.

Then on the ensuing drive he throws a bad int.

The Falcons take the lead  or at very least tie the game on those 2 possessions if we execute the plays that were there .....and they were there.

Earlier in the game we had promising drives stall because of very wide open drops and the sack fumble on an unlocked defensive end ( which to be fair is part of the play design....which also to be fair leaving the backside end unblocked is actually very common for any outside zone play....which again people want us to run)

Yeah overall I agree but to answer draft nuts specific question I guess it’s in the hands of Dirk really to make that decision to stop going with hill I’m not exactly sure what happened maybe you can explain it better to him

I am hearing that Matt Ryan was concussed in the Bears game do you think there’s any validity to that

Also like you say receivers dropping balls they were in their hands

1 hour ago, EddieK said:

Username change incoming

That won't happen.

I've been following him and his strongest supporter since B.C days.

But, I'm not going to sit here and be a homer.

I'll voice out glaring issues of this Q.B and will praise him when he's worthy.

Thats what we as fans are entitled.

We pay for their livelihoods. And it seems to me they don't give a **** about us or this city's passion which is deeply hurt since 2016.

14 minutes ago, Bermy Falcon said:

Where do we go from here??????

look for our next QB & trade julio for all its worth, last year people would put you in a strait jacket and curse you out for saying that.but this game & 0-5 start should seal this suggestion.

42 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Well first off we have dirt cutter as our offense of coordinators when things or working we kind of try to do other things to balance the run pass ratio out I’m kind of grasping for straws at what he is thinking of

But on defense when you see that no one can bring a single man down or it takes 10 people to bring one guy down that’s a lack of effort in like the announcer said we just didn’t pop people we did not want to contact people that smells of quitting on your head coach

Keeping Quinn as a D# coach would be ok,, But we need a  New Head Coach who knows O# and uses the Running Game when it's there.. And it's here .. We have Good RBs that wear down opposing Ds.  It's not Rocket Science ,, But Quinn tries to make it hard..   ...  No let me refraise that .. Quinn does make it harder than it is.. Run the ball as long as it's there..  And just throw the ball about the time all D# will think we are going to run it again.. Then throw.. Why not Run if we are getting first downs...?? :shrug:

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

Shannahan I can't blame because its a head coaching job. (Although, if I were Blank I would have made a serious run at him becoming the HC and send the guy that couldn't fix the D the boot). Letting his entire offensive brain-trust WALK after a historic offensive output is the dumbest thing I've ever seen sports wise.

Speaking of which, Dolphins up 30-7 on the 49ers at half time.

1 hour ago, Killing Floor said:

No. Not necessarily. Just come to the conclusion that unless DQ sets a fire in ABs house there is absolutely nothing he can do to lose his job.  Saying he’s 0-5 coming off 2 losing seasons and he has nothing to worry about. Not a care in the world. 

DQ will be our HC next year too. 

33f988e6a8c81b18c256c093470f2bf2.gif

I see quite a few comments from people making excuses for AB, DQ, ,Ryan etc and that my friends is exactly why Atlanta is a "poor" Sports City...

We simply don't have that "killer instinct", that includes Fans and Ownership. We keep supporting the same Sh_t year after year hoping things will change...

Demand Excellence accept nothing less...

Edited by Chokers

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

Keeping Quinn as a D# coach would be ok,, But we need a  New Head Coach who knows O# and uses the Running Game when it's there.. And it's here .. We have Good RBs that wear down opposing Ds.  It's not Rocket Science ,, But Quinn tries to make it hard..   ...  No let me refraise that .. Quinn does make it harder than it is.. Run the ball as long as it's there..  And just throw the ball about the time all D# will think we are going to run it again.. Then throw.. Why not Run if we are getting first downs...?? :shrug:

Quinns going to be gone by all accounts  Good guy but his specialty was defense and look where that got us.  We need a HC who can manage all three phases, be a leader of men, plus manage the clock.