*** Official Panthers Vs Falcons In-game Thread ***

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro Quinn was clapping after the interception.

He didn't have time to survey anything defender was on him in the blink of an eye.

Matt Ryan has either gotten old before our eyes or can’t play without Julio at full strength anymore. OR he’s been concussed since the Bears game. Either way something is way off about him. He’s missi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Letting Lefluer go is one of the dumbest decisions made in our history, nearly as bad as letting Shanny walk out of the door. 

Shannahan I can't blame because its a head coaching job. (Although, if I were Blank I would have made a serious run at him becoming the HC and send the guy that couldn't fix the D the boot). Letting his entire offensive brain-trust WALK after a historic offensive output is the dumbest thing I've ever seen sports wise.

Just now, Osiruz said:

FIre DQ and keep him, DQ's defense wasn't the reason we had a top 8 offense in history. 

LOL let's be real here. You don't fire a coach that just took you to the Super Bowl even it was disastrous.  Also I would like to know the reason we let Marquand Manuel go. He had a top 10 defense. Now it's straight trash. 

Just now, freakyfalcon said:

LOL let's be real here. You don't fire a coach that just took you to the Super Bowl even it was disastrous.  Also I would like to know the reason we let Marquand Manuel go. He had a top 10 defense. Now it's straight trash. 

His defense was laughable that year, only place hes taken us to was the joke book. 

2 minutes ago, freakyfalcon said:

I'd be willing to bet that other people in the NFL knew exactly who was and wasn't behind that run in '16. Quinn will never coach in the NFL again higher than a position coach if even that. Thats how little he had to do with that SB run.

29 minutes ago, IA Falcon07 said:

Why do people want Quinn gone?  The season is over and getting rid of Quinn just increases the likelihood of winning meaningless games and possibly missing out on a chance to grab a future QB (and I am a Ryan fan).

Why should we fire him now? Because (a) you want to fire him before he has one of those late season faux hot streaks that do nothing except give Arthur another reason to consider keeping him, and (b) you give these players who otherwise have nothing to play for at least SOME renewed hope to finish out the season. 

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

6 yards...carrying people  @Draftnut57is proud

Can I say just one thing about the game today ? Did anybody else notice as long as we were running the Ball ,, we controlled the Game,,  The Big Question is this...  Why did they stop running the ball ???? When they were passing the game only,  we went backwards.. When we were running the ball we were controlling the game and doing well.

Why stop what was working and start passing to lose the game.?  I mean ,, We have to have a change.. I like Quinn as a person .. Great man.. But as a HC.. He is over thinking and it's not working.  I'd say change now and I think if they do , we can still win some games. But not like this...   It's not Rocket Science ... 

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Can I say just one thing about the game today ? Did anybody else notice as long as we were running the Ball ,, we controlled the Game,,  The Big Question is this...  Why did they stop running the ball ???? When they were passing the game only,  we went backwards.. When we were running the ball we were controlling the game and doing well.

Why stop what was working and start passing to lose the game.?  I mean ,, We have to have a change.. I like Quinn as a person .. Great man.. But as a HC.. He is over thinking and it's not working.  I'd say change now and I think if they do , we can still win some games. But not like this...   It's not Rocket Science ... 

Well first off we have dirt cutter as our offense of coordinators when things or working we kind of try to do other things to balance the run pass ratio out I’m kind of grasping for straws at what he is thinking of

But on defense when you see that no one can bring a single man down or it takes 10 people to bring one guy down that’s a lack of effort in like the announcer said we just didn’t pop people we did not want to contact people that smells of quitting on your head coach

49 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

How it took Blank 4+ years to realize that it wasn't Quinn that took the '16 team to the Super Bowl is what should scare the **** out of everyone. 

I was under the impression that Blank’s condition for retaining Quinn was that he’d have an extremely short leash if we started the season in similar fashion to last year. Looks like the leash is made of bungee cord. 

Mr. Blank,

Its the second week of October and your team is virtually out of contention for a playoff spot, and your fan base has already lost interest in your team, with the exception of wondering when you are gonna fire your coach... And since it looks like you won’t do that there will be no interest at all in your team. 

54 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Whole team is off man. I knew it was over for Matt and the offense when we rehired Dirk. Get Matt back to a scheme he does well at and he'll flourish again. 

well the very reason we hired dirk was b/c matt was familiar with him, the very reason we went all in on offense is b/c we thought matt could get us 30 a game.now you have a QB with platapus feet & a check down stat stuffer b/c he cant throw down field through tight windows. 

1 hour ago, IA Falcon07 said:

Why do people want Quinn gone?  The season is over and getting rid of Quinn just increases the likelihood of winning meaningless games and possibly missing out on a chance to grab a future QB (and I am a Ryan fan).

I pull for Ryan too, but it's over, he had his chance. I would rather end up with a good draft pick vs have 4 or 5 meaningless wins. 

Ryan and Julio did some good things. We had some great times watching on TV and in person. All good things come to an end. If you think they still have a run or two left in this team, that's fine, but what realistically is that based on?  Your hopes and dreams? They have done nothing in 18,19 or 20 to warranty the belief. '17 was a playoff run, but that team looked to be missing the same "it" factor that had us all convinced 2016 would be a championship year. 

Listening to the post game on 92.2, the Athletic is reporting Quinn will be fired tomorrow or Tuesday...They say they are trying to verify. Not sure if it's true, but I hope so. Show the players, coaches and fans that this is unacceptable and you are serious about building a winner today. 

Edited by isproab