Panthers at Falcons who ya got winning? Final score?

Two big betters on Vegas put some big bets on the Falcons- they moved the line. They are considered two of the smartest guys in Vegas. I believe the Falcons will win by 3+ points and the line moves to 2.5 From 1.5. in favor of the Falcons. 

The Falcons own the Panthers and one thing about DQ- he has a winning record against NFC South... 4-2 the last 3 years, and 5-1 during the SuperBowl run. We have won 5 in a row against the Panthies, and 9-2 the last few games. The offense should have a field day and running game Ian going to impactful. 

Edited by stingbee
4 hours ago, McSpanker said:

Truly... who cares. I'm only watching the games at this point to figure out which 5-6 players we should keep on the team next year. Otherwise, I hope it's a true clean the house scenario. So few players deserve to start on an NFL team

I don't want the Falcons to go 0-16. I want a W badly.

My gut says we win (For the first time since week one). If we can some wins and get to 5-4 suddenly and be in it, that would be my first preference. I am a fan of the team winning first and foremost.

But if we are gonna keep losing, let’s keep that up this week so we can get the ball rolling on this regime change.

you asked for a score, I say 27-24...we barely hold off a late comeback from CAR...no way we breathe easy in a game at this point.

Carolina should win if we play like we did last week. I called for Quinn’s firing at 0-3 didn’t happen I called for it at 0-4 didn’t happen. 

Now we enter a part of the schedule where this is suppose to be a winnable game and it’s a division opponent. If we lose this game Blank has to make a move if he doesn’t then I guess we’re stuck with him for the season and I’ll pull for the draft pick.

Losing 14-10 early in the second qtr, the Falcons score a Calvin Ridley TD, but Dan Quinn inexplicably goes for 2 and fails. The Falcons lose 27-26.

Quinn later explains he went for 2 because he didn't want to give the Panthers the chance to tie the game late on a field goal. He will say he will not apologize for being aggressive and going for wins, in what he has decided to call "The Quinning Strategy"

He then vows that the season is not over and that the team will get back at it during practice. Matt Ryan will say we just have to get better. Julio will aggravate his hamstring even more watching the game and miss the next 6 weeks. 

6 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

34 -17 Panthers

Our team sucks, we have no identity and play like lost souls, I wish Blank would put this team out of it's misery and fire Quinn and TD just to give us some hope in future seasons.

He's giving us hope to going 0-16 along with the Jets and I can live with that, this team deserves it.

Losing 14-10 early in the second qtr, the Falcons score a Calvin Ridley TD, but Dan Quinn inexplicably goes for 2 and fails. The Falcons lose 27-26.

No.  Wait a minute.  Dan Quinn would not........................wait, OK You are right on that point. 

Quinn later explains he went for 2 because he didn't want to give the Panthers the chance to tie the game late on a field goal. He will say he will not apologize for being aggressive and going for wins, in what he has decided to call "The Quinning Strategy"

Now wait.  Quinn would not make an alibi and say the same stupid...............uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh, OK, maybe. 

He then vows that the season is not over and that the team will get back at it during practice. Matt Ryan will say we just have to get better. Julio will aggravate his hamstring even more watching the game and miss the next 6 weeks. 

Regarding all of that, you must be.............................................., errrrrr, right.  🥴

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

My gut says we win (For the first time since week one). If we can some wins and get to 5-4 suddenly and be in it, that would be my first preference. I am a fan of the team winning first and foremost.

But if we are gonna keep losing, let’s keep that up this week so we can get the ball rolling on this regime change.

you asked for a score, I say 27-24...we barely hold off a late comeback from CAR...no way we breathe easy in a game at this point.

Same here 89.  I think we pull off a W today.  I haven’t lost hope yet, probably insane but I’ll continue to watch until we’re eliminated from the playoffs.  Very winnable games coming up.  

4 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

We got way too many injuries to go 5-4. I think we will be 2-7 at bye. I could see us finishing 7-9 and beating TB twice and KC to finish season and save Quinn's job again. LoL