#3 Georgia vs #2 Alabama Thread

1 minute ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Me and my hubby going to game. Son who is in band, isn’t playing at this game after they cut band from 400 members per game to 96. He will be at KY and Auburn. Freshman daughter didn’t get a ticket.

We will see them tomorrow before the game and have breakfast with them Sunday after mass before we head home.

Really looking forward to going even though there is no tailgating.

Good for you and the family. Enjoy the game. 

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda like us losing our starting QB three weeks before the season. Had to go with our most experienced guy, who was never projected to get any playing time. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think Stet go

I think we have a real possibility to beat Bama. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I believe we could actually do it until we actually do.

Wrong forum 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Me and my hubby going to game. Son who is in band, isn’t playing at this game after they cut band from 400 members per game to 96. He will be at KY and Auburn. Freshman daughter didn’t get a ticket.

We will see them tomorrow before the game and have breakfast with them Sunday after mass before we head home.

Really looking forward to going even though there is no tailgating.

Sounds like amazing weekend, I'm jelly

Go dawgs tho

13 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Agreed. My flaw. I’m just checking myself. Go Braves!!

it's weird I'd rather watch a UGA and follow along on the thread during the game, I comment and enjoy it. I follow along while watching the Brave too but its totally different, guess it's the different pace. Ive tried watching the Dawgs without following along and I didn't like it. Braves and Bulldogs back to back crucial games definitely gonna need the outlet the message board provides. 

Speaking of Bama looks like King Saban potentially returns to his throne in time for the game, one more negative result and it sounds like he can. Beginning to think this all could have been a little subterfuge. I'd imagine if you got a positive wouldn't you almost automatically run a second test to see if it was accurate. 

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Speaking of Bama looks like King Saban potentially returns to his throne in time for the game, one more negative result and it sounds like he can. Beginning to think this all could have been a little subterfuge. I'd imagine if you got a positive wouldn't you almost automatically run a second test to see if it was accurate. 

seems to be exactly that

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

They did run a second test as soon as he tested positive it sent it to a different lab. I really don’t think will effect the game at all. 

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

They did run a second test as soon as he tested positive it sent it to a different lab. I really don’t think will effect the game at all. 

Do I really think Saban did this on purpose? No Do I think he would play it up a bit? Yes I do. It could be boost to the team seeing him back on the sideline, loads of those guys came to Bama to play for Saban. Will it make a difference in the game? it shouldn't but in a game with opponents so closely matched any edge can be magnified. Ain't gonna lie love the Braves and want then to win and go on to the World Series, but really really want he Dawgs to beat Bama tonight. 

22 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Oh please! That is exactly what you meant!

Let’s see, I say it’s against the rules for Saban to communicate with coaches during game.

Your reply is, oh he will find a way around it whether it is a water girl or someone else. He will be in Sarks ear.

Now, you say your response was an indictment against the rule?? 🤣 🤣

You are the only one in this thread that is highly sensitive and attacking people. 

but none of it matters. UGA beats Alabama, no excuses tonight. 

In light of what happened today with Auburn and Tennessee losing again, are Georgia’s wins really that impressive. Struggled for a half against a bad Arkansas team beat an Auburn team that looks worse each week, and struggled for a half against a Tennessee team that was beaten badly by Kentucky. I see a total beatdown by Alabama tonight. It always happens. Georgia can’t beat Alabama EVER

11 minutes ago, Trump MAGA said:

In light of what happened today with Auburn and Tennessee losing again, are Georgia’s wins really that impressive. Struggled for a half against a bad Arkansas team beat an Auburn team that looks worse each week, and struggled for a half against a Tennessee team that was beaten badly by Kentucky. I see a total beatdown by Alabama tonight. It always happens. Georgia can’t beat Alabama EVER

You’re circulating a bit huh