#3 Georgia vs #2 Alabama Thread

According to Cecil Hurt this morning, Alabama still working with SEC to get Saban cleared through it's protocols to coach on Saturday. According to the rules, he must have 3 days in a row of negative tests. No test results from yesterday has been announced, so if the test was positive, why continue the push to get him cleared today?

Just a little something to think about!

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda like us losing our starting QB three weeks before the season. Had to go with our most experienced guy, who was never projected to get any playing time. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think Stet go

I think we have a real possibility to beat Bama. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I believe we could actually do it until we actually do.

Wrong forum 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

If Saban cheated as much you think he does, why has he ever lost a game? Why has he lost a NCG? Why was he not in the playoffs last year?

My gosh, you need to settle down with all these cheating conspiracies and relax dude.

Who said he was cheating?  Wow i just said Bama will find a way for him to contact his coaches during the game.  I wouldn't call that cheating.     IMO this rule is stupid.  Its like they are punishing you for getting COVID.   

With all the technology we have out there now,  Norvell at FSU and now Saban,  can coach from home.

17 minutes ago, freakyfalcon said:

Who said he was cheating?  Wow i just said Bama will find a way for him to contact his coaches during the game.  I wouldn't call that cheating.     IMO this rule is stupid.  Its like they are punishing you for getting COVID.   

With all the technology we have out there now,  Norvell at FSU and now Saban,  can coach from home.

Oh please! That is exactly what you meant!

Let’s see, I say it’s against the rules for Saban to communicate with coaches during game.

Your reply is, oh he will find a way around it whether it is a water girl or someone else. He will be in Sarks ear.

Now, you say your response was an indictment against the rule?? 🤣 🤣

17 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Oh please! That is exactly what you meant!

Let’s see, I say it’s against the rules for Saban to communicate with coaches during game.

Your reply is, oh he will find a way around it whether it is a water girl or someone else. He will be in Sarks ear.

Now, you say your response was an indictment against the rule?? 🤣 🤣

LOL I meant it as a joke or friendly jab between rivals fans.  Thus the reason i said he would have the water girl on speed dial.  I could care less if he was coaching from zoom or cell phone.  Since when catching COVID is a punishable offense?  Its not cheating at all IMO.  

17 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

That kind of confirms what I posted what Cecil Hurt posted early today about Alabama pushing Saban to get approval through SEC protocols.

I hope so!!

Yeah, the only question right now is tomorrow’s test and when they get the results. With it being an 8pm kickoff I’d be surprised if he’s not on the sidelines. 

8 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Wow. Good for you! At the game? Or just family stuff. 

Me and my hubby going to game. Son who is in band, isn’t playing at this game after they cut band from 400 members per game to 96. He will be at KY and Auburn. Freshman daughter didn’t get a ticket.

We will see them tomorrow before the game and have breakfast with them Sunday after mass before we head home.

Really looking forward to going even though there is no tailgating.