Jump to content

#3 Georgia vs #2 Alabama Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda like us losing our starting QB three weeks before the season. Had to go with our most experienced guy, who was never projected to get any playing time. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think Stet go

I think we have a real possibility to beat Bama. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I believe we could actually do it until we actually do.

Wrong forum 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

No, you had Justin Fields in 2018, you didn't use him properly and let him go. This would have been his junior year and Fields would have given you a much better chance, and no way he would have done what Stetson Bennett did with all of his 3 int's, Bama got 21 points off of. Especially when it mattered most. Georgia had many chances to answer when we were up by 4 and down by 3, we couldn't do it. Same old story. 

For real, if UGA had Fields... it would be over lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theDIRTYcode said:

The **** yall worried about Mathis for? JT Daniel's is a legitimate 5* QB that cant even see the fking field right now. Over a walk on that looks worse than Jake Fromm. 

Somebody tell Kirby defense ain't ******* cutting it anymore. 

Daniels isn’t healthy.. He be in there if he were. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Kirby still paying for how he bungled Justin Fields his Freshman season.   You wanna beat Bama?  You gotta have a dynamic QB

Bingo. This is what I'm looking for. Since Saban's 2nd year in 2008, only dynamic QB's have beaten Bama outside of South Carolina in 2010 (and 2010 Bama was Saban's 2nd worst team mind you), and maybe a few Auburn QB's in the Iron Bowl but that's the Iron Bowl rivalry being as heated as it always is. Johnny Manziel, Deshaun Watson, Chad Kelly, Cardale Jones, Trevor Lawrence, and so forth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

Bingo. This is what I'm looking for. Since Saban's 2nd year in 2008, only dynamic QB's have beaten Bama outside of South Carolina in 2010 (and 2010 Bama was Saban's 2nd worst team mind you), and maybe a few Auburn QB's in the Iron Bowl but that's the Iron Bowl rivalry being as heated as it always is. Johnny Manziel, Deshaun Watson, Chad Kelly, Cardale Jones, Trevor Lawrence, and so forth. 

Exactly!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

And thats the difference between Kirby and Saban. Saban pulled his starter and brough Tua in. Next thing you know Bama wins another Chip!

Can’t put Daniels in because he’s not healthy enough and Beck simply doesn’t know the offense enough. The only other QB we can put in is Mathis. My gut says Mathis gets more PT after the bye week. Kirby isn’t perfect and he definitely carries some of the blame but it was too late to put Mathis in when Bennett threw those 2 picks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

******* walk on QB when you have a 5* waiting in the wings.......fuxk this defense too. Give me Brock. H ell, we could have fixed this a lot sooner had you not sent the Kennesaw boy away Kirby. 

How much longer you gonna be Sabans bi tch?

Daniels isn’t healthy enough right now.. after the bye week he might be ready but that’s a big might 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Which means we've failed again.....even if we beat Florida for the 4th time, it means abso fcking lutely nothing. 

Kirby has to beat Saban, otherwise it means NOTHING.

Kirby can’t control Newman got horrible advice to opt out. Daniels wasn’t brought in to start this year, we knew his knee injury would likely keep him out most of the season. Mathis I still believe can be good for us. Let’s see what happens after the bye week before we continually overreact 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Kirby can’t control Newman got horrible advice to opt out. Daniels wasn’t brought in to start this year, we knew his knee injury would likely keep him out most of the season. Mathis I still believe can be good for us. Let’s see what happens after the bye week before we continually overreact 

Daniel's ain't starting next year either. I'm hitching my wagon to Brock Vandergriff. Hes a waste at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

Hopefully this is the usual "Kirby game" that happens every year

This wasnt the "Kirby game". This was once again falling to those inbred sister fuxkkng imbeciles in Alabama. 

Even with the number 1 defense in the country, we had nothing.

All that matters now is Florida. And even that doesn't matter matter if we cant beat Alabama. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was legitimately mad when people started talking about Daniels scaring off Newman... legitimately angry about it. It was obvious bull crap. Daniels was not close to impressive or even close to being cleared when Newman was here. And it was clearly Newman’s team. Sunshine has to pump in the state of Georgia tho so here we are with everyone expecting a guy still recovering from a serious injury to save our season. Why they ever covered him as if he might challenge Newman or start right away I never understood.

I thought Bama could exploit where we are weak on offense just due to the level of talent they have defensively. The OL is coming along. Receivers are coming along. RBs are looking good. QB is a glaring hole. Love Bennett and wish only the best for him but he can’t be our best option.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carter said:

I was legitimately mad when people started talking about Daniels scaring off Newman... legitimately angry about it. It was obvious bull crap. Daniels was not close to impressive or even close to being cleared when Newman was here. And it was clearly Newman’s team. Sunshine has to pump in the state of Georgia tho so here we are with everyone expecting a guy still recovering from a serious injury to save our season. Why they ever covered him as if he might challenge Newman or start right away I never understood.

I thought Bama could exploit where we are weak on offense just due to the level of talent they have defensively. The OL is coming along. Receivers are coming along. RBs are looking good. QB is a glaring hole. Love Bennett and wish only the best for him but he can’t be our best option.

Keep pumping that sunshine. Daniel's wont ever see the field at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

I was legitimately mad when people started talking about Daniels scaring off Newman... legitimately angry about it. It was obvious bull crap. Daniels was not close to impressive or even close to being cleared when Newman was here. And it was clearly Newman’s team. Sunshine has to pump in the state of Georgia tho so here we are with everyone expecting a guy still recovering from a serious injury to save our season. Why they ever covered him as if he might challenge Newman or start right away I never understood.

I thought Bama could exploit where we are weak on offense just due to the level of talent they have defensively. The OL is coming along. Receivers are coming along. RBs are looking good. QB is a glaring hole. Love Bennett and wish only the best for him but he can’t be our best option.

This.

 

People see 5 stars and assume that because he is cleared medically that he is 100%. 
 

I don’t think a QB that Monken told a couple months ago that he wasn’t starter material changed their mind with his performances the last few weeks. My assumption is that the other options aren’t ready or haven’t been able to take the job.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...