#3 Georgia vs #2 Alabama Thread

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda like us losing our starting QB three weeks before the season. Had to go with our most experienced guy, who was never projected to get any playing time. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think Stet go

I think we have a real possibility to beat Bama. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I believe we could actually do it until we actually do.

Wrong forum 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TX Falcon said:

If they leave Bennett in and maybe make it to the SEC Chip this team will lose again! Kirby can't get any of his defenses to work. As a matter of fact did #19 Anderson even play?? Anderson was player of the week last week and I don't remember seeing him on the field

Anderson’ was in quite a bit.. the defense didn’t lose that game. The offense’s turnovers lost that game. Teams like Bama and Clemson are going to get their yardage and points but you can’t leave your defense in bad spots 

2 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Anderson’ was in quite a bit.. the defense didn’t lose that game. The offense’s turnovers lost that game. Teams like Bama and Clemson are going to get their yardage and points but you can’t leave your defense in bad spots 

The fact that our qb threw 3 ints and they didn't score over 60 says something..  pretty pathetic we are stuck with Bennett at qb. 

3 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Then this team has a mediocre season loses the for a second time and be held out to the playoffs!

Here’s the hard truth, Daniels wasn’t brought in to play this year. Newman opting out hurt. Bennett can beat the teams we need him to beat to get back to Atlanta but it’s time to mix in Mathis. Some of y’all are underselling that kid

9 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

I'm pretty sure georgia has some English classes...:(

Am I restarted or drink? What did I miss from your post? My grammar not good enough? My bad your right if we had done things better we’d be title contenders w fields at qb. Wish we weren’t so racist! 
that better? 

5 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Here’s the hard truth, Daniels wasn’t brought in to play this year. Newman opting out hurt. Bennett can beat the teams we need him to beat to get back to Atlanta but it’s time to mix in Mathis. Some of y’all are underselling that kid

Mathis is garbage 

3 minutes ago, HEIST said:

To be fair Mathis was very bad that game, but he had to have shown something to win the job in the first place. Stetson you already know you're limited at QB.

Offensive line wasn't helping  Mathis either.  Kirby is what he is with quarterbacks....

14 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Kirby can’t make his QB 5 inches taller and not throw bad passes. Sometimes players lose games and that’s what happened here. Kirby has some blame but players can play that bad

No, you had Justin Fields in 2018, you didn't use him properly and let him go. This would have been his junior year and Fields would have given you a much better chance, and no way he would have done what Stetson Bennett did with all of his 3 int's, Bama got 21 points off of. Especially when it mattered most. Georgia had many chances to answer when we were up by 4 and down by 3, we couldn't do it. Same old story.