#3 Georgia vs #2 Alabama Thread

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda like us losing our starting QB three weeks before the season. Had to go with our most experienced guy, who was never projected to get any playing time. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think Stet go

I think we have a real possibility to beat Bama. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I believe we could actually do it until we actually do.

Wrong forum 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TX Falcon said:

Classic Kirby Smart!! At this point the season is practically over! This team was dominated by Bama and Bama will do the same in a match up. Why? Because Smart can't figure out how to put these teams in position to win! The new OC needs to learn how to tell their QB to stop forcing the ball to one WR before he loses another game! At this point I hope JT Daniels is ready to start next week!

Sorry but it’s going to be hard for me to blame coaching for this one. Bennett doesn’t try to force it to Burton we have a chance for a tie game and who the **** knows where he was throwing that 3 rd pick

1 minute ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

God guys really still . How does this nonsense help anything beck should get all the first team reps and start and maybe we have a shot - Mathis sucks and Daniels obviously does too beck is a frosh and Kirby just needs to let him run it for the next two weeks 

Short answer, no. Long answer, he’ll no 

1 minute ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

God guys really still . How does this nonsense help anything beck should get all the first team reps and start and maybe we have a shot - Mathis sucks and Daniels obviously does too beck is a frosh and Kirby just needs to let him run it for the next two weeks 

I'm pretty sure georgia has some English classes...:(

Just now, mqg96 said:

No more blaming the offensive coordinator. It's time to hold Kirby Smart accountable for not handling the QB situation well time & time again. 

Kirby can’t make his QB 5 inches taller and not throw bad passes. Sometimes players lose games and that’s what happened here. Kirby has some blame but players can play that bad

Just now, mqg96 said:

No more blaming the offensive coordinator. It's time to hold Kirby Smart accountable for not handling the QB situation well time & time again. 

To be fair... I don’t think we had anyone else ready enough to win tonight. We need to make the change immediately now though. Give Beck or JT some time.