#3 Georgia vs #2 Alabama Thread

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda like us losing our starting QB three weeks before the season. Had to go with our most experienced guy, who was never projected to get any playing time. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think Stet go

I think we have a real possibility to beat Bama. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I believe we could actually do it until we actually do.

Wrong forum 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Eason won the job in practice. He lost it to injury. Smart didn't care because he wanted to run the ball anyway. Chubb and Michel carried that team followed by swift...

Eason still came back out not having any touch on his throws...just throwing it hard on every pass

Edited by datboilando

Well... I was pissed with y’all with the Braves, but happy tonight. Feel very confident we will meet again in December though. 

Turning point of the game was the FG at the end of the half. We have a decent kicker but people don’t realize it. Figured UGA needed at least 30 to win.

Don’t see yall losing again though tbh 

God can we please move on from the Fromm Eason fields bull ****t good lord it’s the past someone please explain why the **** we still wanna talk about it. Georgia’s racist? I promise if Kirby thought Fields would win for us he’s way to much of an ego maniac to play the race card over a w- so god stop- he’s gone let it die vote for Biden lol 

1 minute ago, datboilando said:

Eason still came back out not having any touch on his throws...just throwing it hard on every pass

Eason lost the job because Fromm took it in the game, just like Bennett did. The difference right now is I believe Bennett has peaked. Great kid and we can win with him against lesser teams but we need Daniels to get healthy or give Mathis another chance 

Classic Kirby Smart!! At this point the season is practically over! This team was dominated by Bama and Bama will do the same in a match up. Why? Because Smart can't figure out how to put these teams in position to win! The new OC needs to learn how to tell their QB to stop forcing the ball to one WR before he loses another game! At this point I hope JT Daniels is ready to start next week!

1 minute ago, Bdawg58 said:

Eason lost the job because Fromm took it in the game, just like Bennett did. The difference right now is I believe Bennett has peaked. Great kid and we can win with him against lesser teams but we need Daniels to get healthy or give Mathis another chance 

I totally agree! We have to many talented WRs & TEs for use to be forcing the ball to Burton they way he did in the 2nd half!