#3 Georgia vs #2 Alabama Thread

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda like us losing our starting QB three weeks before the season. Had to go with our most experienced guy, who was never projected to get any playing time. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think Stet go

I think we have a real possibility to beat Bama. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I believe we could actually do it until we actually do.

Wrong forum 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Trump MAGA said:

In light of what happened today with Auburn and Tennessee losing again, are Georgia’s wins really that impressive. Struggled for a half against a bad Arkansas team beat an Auburn team that looks worse each week, and struggled for a half against a Tennessee team that was beaten badly by Kentucky. I see a total beatdown by Alabama tonight. It always happens. Georgia can’t beat Alabama EVER

I called it pretty much on the money. 

What I figured was go happen happened. Qb isn't good enough and our secondary gets beat routinely in 1 on 1 situations.

UGA still has the best defense in the nation but it doesn't matter any more. When a team can match the QB/skill guys/Coach/scheme/tempo, you can't stop them anymore.

This is rare but LSU had it last year, Bama has it/has had it, Clemson, probably OSU, and UGA has to match their QB and scheme or it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

What did we say? If the offense can’t consistently move the ball it’s only a matter of time before the defense gets smoked. Bama’s offense is legit. Giving them free chicken on 3 turnovers is a good way to lose badly. 

Yeah idk why people mad at the defense. Bama has had 3 free turnovers.

Just now, jeffro2000 said:

What I figured was go happen happened. Qb isn't good enough and our secondary gets beat routinely in 1 on 1 situations.

UGA still has the best defense in the nation but it doesn't matter any more. When a team can match the QB/skill guys/Coach/scheme/tempo, you can't stop them anymore.

This is rare but LSU had it last year, Bama has it/has had it, Clemson, probably OSU, and UGA has to match their QB and scheme or it doesn't matter.

Georgia always just seems to be the “best of the rest”. Never the elite