**** Alabama. The whole world is watching.

theDIRTYcode

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Harris could have went down. They wanna run up to score to make it look like it wasn't close. 

I wouldn't expect harris to do anything else but score.. this is his senior year and he wants to try for the heisman..  you know how it goes.. anyone who saw the game or the score knows it was a close game. 

48 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yeah i know.. lol  seriously though you have no chance of losing tonight.. all this game will mean to bama is your guys will come back next week angry wanting to beat the tar out of the dawgs and will most likely beat us pretty dang good.. i can't see the offense we play do anything against bama.. i mean we had zeus runn 22 times and 2 yards per carry and we kept running him.  we run the type of offense that is exactly what you guys like to defend.. i expect a big win next week for bama.. 

Georgia’s defense and run game will beat Alabama. My honest opinion. Kirby has a great thing going at UGA.  I believe that. 

After watching this game Georgia has a puncher's chance against Bama because of the defense. They will have to be perfect the offense will have to be efficient and get some long drives quick passes and run the ball effectively, the special teams have to get decent field position and break one or block one. Coaches will have to be perfect too all 4 quarters 

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

um no.. they aren't getting caught overlooking anyone.. they are getting their butts kicked defensively period.  ole miss is owning them and that is due to great play calling and lane knows this defense better than most do.. i wish we ran a similar system that lane runs, but we don't.. we run a system that feeds in what bama likes to defend.. hugh freeze had a lot of success against bama's defense because they spread them out and hit their weaknesses.  gotta give ole miss a ton of credit they have done a terrific job gameplanning.. saban and his staff have zero idea how to stop them.  ole miss has no chance to win this game because they don't have a defense, but they are at least making this entertaining.. lol 

Yeah it was more of a question than a statement lol... this was the definition of a trap game, but that's usually more of a fan perspective anyway. I agree with you on this though. Ole Miss is one team that has had some success in recent years, at least offensively, against Bama. Largely because of the offensive style they play.

Gonna be very interesting to see how we game plan for Bama next week. Our offense doesn't inspire a ton of confidence against the top tier teams. Defense is going to give us a chance, but as we saw against LSU last year that doesn't really matter with that caliber of offense if your own offense can't move the ball with any consistency. Our defense will get worn down if we don't move the ball, then all bets are off and that great defense will get smoked.

Jury is still out on this offense though. They have shown some real potential at times and looked very average as well. I don't think a spread is the only way to beat Bama. But I do think our particular offense is more prone to being exposed by a team like Bama if we aren't executing consistently.

18 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yeah it was more of a question than a statement lol... this was the definition of a trap game, but that's usually more of a fan perspective anyway. I agree with you on this though. Ole Miss is one team that has had some success in recent years, at least offensively, against Bama. Largely because of the offensive style they play.

Gonna be very interesting to see how we game plan for Bama next week. Our offense doesn't inspire a ton of confidence against the top tier teams. Defense is going to give us a chance, but as we saw against LSU last year that doesn't really matter with that caliber of offense if your own offense can't move the ball with any consistency. Our defense will get worn down if we don't move the ball, then all bets are off and that great defense will get smoked.

Jury is still out on this offense though. They have shown some real potential at times and looked very average as well. I don't think a spread is the only way to beat Bama. But I do think our particular offense is more prone to being exposed by a team like Bama if we aren't executing consistently.

yeah ole miss really was impressive offensively.. i agree with mcshay it will take a few years for ole miss to be a real contender, but they need to do what pittboss did at arkansas.. they need to go hard after jucos especially on defense..  pittboss did a great job getting transfers and jucos to help right away..  btw arkansas may be the most improved team in the nation.. i love that coaching staff.  regarding the game with bama i do believe we will get boatraced.. bama's defense will be ticked after getting the butt handed to them tonight by ole miss and want to make a statement against us and unfortunately our offense is very limited.  i was very disappointed with zeus today and our offensive unit.. yes we scored 44 points, but we should have had a lot more with the turnovers we got in the 3rd quarter.  i believe we will see the same type of game we had against lsu as you pointed out.. we will keep it close by halftime, but due to offensive ineffeciency we will get blown out.  i have zero faith in this offense.  also this coaching staff especially kirby has me shaking my head.. you have a rb who is averaging 2 yards per carry, but you don't give other guys more carries who are actually running harder and getting more yards per carry (by a lot).  then you go for it on 4th down while you are on your side of the 40?  huh?  then we go for it on 4th and goal after clearly not being able to move their dline at all.. oh btw we are 1-7 on 4th and a yard to go which is the worst in college football.  the worst in college football.. 

44 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

After watching this game Georgia has a puncher's chance against Bama because of the defense. They will have to be perfect the offense will have to be efficient and get some long drives quick passes and run the ball effectively, the special teams have to get decent field position and break one or block one. Coaches will have to be perfect too all 4 quarters 

I agree. But at the same time I'm not sure I'll believe we can beat Bama until we actually do it.