**** Alabama. The whole world is watching.

theDIRTYcode

2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

um no.. they aren't getting caught overlooking anyone.. they are getting their butts kicked defensively period.  ole miss is owning them and that is due to great play calling and lane knows this defense better than most do.. i wish we ran a similar system that lane runs, but we don't.. we run a system that feeds in what bama likes to defend.. hugh freeze had a lot of success against bama's defense because they spread them out and hit their weaknesses.  gotta give ole miss a ton of credit they have done a terrific job gameplanning.. saban and his staff have zero idea how to stop them.  ole miss has no chance to win this game because they don't have a defense, but they are at least making this entertaining.. lol 

This type of offense would work good with Mathis too.

Ok, there's the real hiccup. Bama stays ahead now. MS can't stop them for nothing. Of course Bama is barely better, but they're ahead.

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

another horrible call by these refs.. that is a touchdown IMO..  how in the heck can a referee look straight at that play and say it's a fumble and belongs to bama..  I mean serious how bad of a call is that.  he was looking right at it. 

Seriously.

Just now, Black Francis said:

I hope you die in a car accident lol. Not really. Love you brother. 

I just want a fun game.. i really don't care who wins the game.. i just love all of the big plays from both sides.. which is the complete opposite of the msu/kentucky game which is so freaking boring.. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

I just want a fun game.. i really don't care who wins the game.. i just love all of the big plays from both sides.. which is the complete opposite of the msu/kentucky game which is so freaking boring.. 

I was funning. Nothing more. Promise. As much as I love Bama and UGA by the way it’s not that important to me.  Not really and I agree... great entertaining game!

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Bama's receivers are always in open space.

every team that plays ole miss will have wrs in open space.. their defense is just that bad. now bama has some awesome offensive weapons, but ole miss is going to need to win every game in a shootout.  i feel for durkin who is a heck of a defensive coach. 

Just now, fuego said:

Bama's receivers are always in open space and Ole Miss doesn't know how to tackle.

if you watch their secondary guys when they try to support the run they take horrible angles.. there is so much coaching that needs to be done as well as talent infusion.. they got a ways to go in order to be even competent.