**** Alabama. The whole world is watching.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another horrible call by these refs.. that is a touchdown IMO..  how in the heck can a referee look straight at that play and say it's a fumble and belongs to bama..  I mean serious how bad of a call

um no.. they aren't getting caught overlooking anyone.. they are getting their butts kicked defensively period.  ole miss is owning them and that is due to great play calling and lane knows this defen

Harris could have went down. They wanna run up to score to make it look like it wasn't close. 

Posted Images

Wonder if Bama players got caught here overlooking Ole Miss for the big matchup next week. 🤔

I don't think there's a chance they lose this game. Offense in particular is just too good for Ole Miss I think. Bama's defense is absolutely a shell of its former self though... they have elite talent but they just don't play consistently well anymore and haven't for a few years.

Next week is gonna be crazy

12 minutes ago, Carter said:

Wonder if Bama players got caught here overlooking Ole Miss for the big matchup next week. 🤔

I don't think there's a chance they lose this game. Offense in particular is just too good for Ole Miss I think. Bama's defense is absolutely a shell of its former self though... they have elite talent but they just don't play consistently well anymore and haven't for a few years.

I don’t think they were looking ahead. Our defense is not where it needs to be for sure and we are not playing disciplined football.

We will see what happens after halftime and what adjustments are made.

42 minutes ago, Carter said:

Coincidental this occurs after Kirby left?

1 hour ago, Carter said:

um no.. they aren't getting caught overlooking anyone.. they are getting their butts kicked defensively period.  ole miss is owning them and that is due to great play calling and lane knows this defense better than most do.. i wish we ran a similar system that lane runs, but we don't.. we run a system that feeds in what bama likes to defend.. hugh freeze had a lot of success against bama's defense because they spread them out and hit their weaknesses.  gotta give ole miss a ton of credit they have done a terrific job gameplanning.. saban and his staff have zero idea how to stop them.  ole miss has no chance to win this game because they don't have a defense, but they are at least making this entertaining.. lol