What if Artie chokes again?

Our dbs are decimated by injuries, and we are missing Takk, and Oloukon. Between Neal, Rico, Oliver, Aj terrible, Hawkins, Takk, and Oloukon missing time do you think these injuries will soften the heart of Sentimental Arthur and he gives DQ and TD another season to prove themselves? Defense is starting to look somewhat decent, although Dante Fowler has been a huge bust. 

How would you react to the news? 

If AB chooses to keep Quinn we just trundle along as he looses money due to a delusional fan base spending time elsewhere.  Game 5 during a lockdown and this board is like a ghost town.

Thursday night hardly any one was here.  Not the normal crowd.

Sooner or later he will wake up and make some decisions.  Until then we trundle along.

Edited by Realsurfin
12 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Our dbs are decimated by injuries, and we are missing Takk, and Oloukon. Between Neal, Rico, Oliver, Aj terrible, Hawkins, Takk, and Oloukon missing time do you think these injuries will soften the heart of Sentimental Arthur and he gives DQ and TD another season to prove themselves? Defense is starting to look somewhat decent, although Dante Fowler has been a huge bust. 

How would you react to the news? 

I hope Dan Quinn can save his job. I love the guy. I hope that Matt Ryan and Dirk Koetter rekindle that 2012 magic and our defense starts balling. 

41 minutes ago, E. T. said:

This defense was hit or miss before the injuries. We'll see what they've been working on today with the backups.

If they still look lost, then the coaches have absolutely no idea how to adjust and put the players in situations to succeed. Their philosophy is busted and exposed.

The injuries have been a big part of losing but it’s now or ever for DQ and TD. It’s sad that TD couldn’t find better defensive players and OL in his 13 yrs. If the falcons don’t finish 10-6 it’s time for this dog and pony show to move on.

19 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Yeah its a no for me, but I can see it happening. IMO Quinn is just not the right coach for this team. 

How many coaches will continue to turn out not being the right coach for this team? What's the common denominator in this organization that hasn't changed? 

It's nothing personal but I feel that Arthur is just not the right owner for this team. He's hired and fired enough coaches IMO. No coach will be successful here as long as AB is here and interferes with the coaching and player decisions.

The fan base continues to be delivered a worn out team with too many catchy slogans and team brotherhood. The coaching seems clueless and no adjustments to stop the other teams offense. 

This team needs new ownership which IMO won't happen anytime soon. So we're stuck with the same merry go round and I'm starting to get dizzy. 🤒🙃

2 hours ago, AvidFalconFan said:

How many coaches will continue to turn out not being the right coach for this team? What's the common denominator in this organization that hasn't changed? 

It's nothing personal but I feel that Arthur is just not the right owner for this team. He's hired and fired enough coaches IMO. No coach will be successful here as long as AB is here and interferes with the coaching and player decisions.

The fan base continues to be delivered a worn out team with too many catchy slogans and team brotherhood. The coaching seems clueless and no adjustments to stop the other teams offense. 

This team needs new ownership which IMO won't happen anytime soon. So we're stuck with the same merry go round and I'm starting to get dizzy. 🤒🙃

I don't think he interefers, and we do have a good roster. I think he has an affinity for terrible bucking down right aweful coaches who cannot build a defense. He goes for good interviews over good Xs and Os coaches, and ends up getting scammed like the rest of us.