1-7 again and Quinn stays for rest of the year

While the front office is going through change more to COVID than team performance, NOTHING on coaching staff or GM is gonna change til after the season. Then i bet we go cheap on finding a coach and GM. NO good coach will come here with our history and current situation without a long term deal and rich contract. Will a good coach help pick a GM or will a new GM go after a good coach with open checkbook?

I think that we will keep the staff we have for the entire season. 

I disagree that no coach would want to come to Atlanta.  In my opinion, I think the Falcons opening will be the most desired in the NFL.  The roster is good.  The QB is good.  The owner has a good reputation.  The GM has an excellent reputation.  

The cap situation is a challenge, but one that will be resolved within two seasons.  

I think the Falcons will have absolutely no trouble finding suitors.  

38 minutes ago, etherdome said:

I disagree that no coach would want to come to Atlanta.  In my opinion, I think the Falcons opening will be the most desired in the NFL.  The roster is good.  The QB is good.  The owner has a good reputation.  The GM has an excellent reputation.  

The cap situation is a challenge, but one that will be resolved within two seasons.  

I don't agree with the owner having a " great reputation" . I believe a lot of our problems are him interfering with the team. His pride and ego are issues... Quinn is a horrible coach / leader ,  but Blank doesn't help either ...

2 hours ago, GABLACKBIRD said:

While the front office is going through change more to COVID than team performance, NOTHING on coaching staff or GM is gonna change til after the season. Then i bet we go cheap on finding a coach and GM. NO good coach will come here with our history and current situation without a long term deal and rich contract. Will a good coach help pick a GM or will a new GM go after a good coach with open checkbook?

You think an up and coming coach is going to go “nah its Atlanta I don’t want a promotion and move up in my career field” 

Being a HC In the NFL is the peak of the mountain and when they have that shot more often than not they will take it.

We aren’t some team that has been losing for the last 10 years like the Jets. The only team that will have a HC opening that MIGHT be more appealing than us is the Texans and that’s for the sole reason of Deshaun Watson.

2 hours ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I don't agree with the owner having a " great reputation" . I believe a lot of our problems are him interfering with the team. His pride and ego are issues... Quinn is a horrible coach / leader ,  but Blank doesn't help either ...

And that leads back to the culture of the organization I have had an issue with as well!

22 minutes ago, alexhead97 said:

We need to start interviewing early though, especially if we want Bieniemy

Chiefs will be a playoff team, and we wouldn't be able to interview him until the playoffs I believe, assuming the Chiefs don't block interviews while playoffs are ongoing. 

5 hours ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

When did Blank interfere with the team? I’m seriously asking cause I don’t think I have heard of any situations he stepped in front of. 

6 hours ago, etherdome said:

Of course, who wouldn't want to come to the best team in the NFL