NLCS: Dodgers vs Braves

Unknøwn

6 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Understood. We are all flawed. I’d like to think I’ve gotten better of late. Youth and booze is a heck of a combination. Not a good one either although I have no excuse. I’m getting old. He’s still young. Not yet a “man” at 40 yet per the man Mike Gundy lol. He would know. Just ask him. 

I get it. Which is also why it’s not black and white at all. We know who good people are and we know who is just an immature idiot providing nothing to the boards. It’s why Malachore was given so many opportunities. We know he’s a good guy. We know he’s a falcons fan and Braves fan. You just gotta not be so trigger happy here like it’s Twitter. This place is actually owned by the Falcons franchise and they don’t want inappropriate material. Especially in a forum that’s not even falcons related. 

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Here’s the thing about bait... don’t want to be baited, don’t take the bait. Pretty simple. 
He’s probably a good dude, but it’s not like I was the only one tired of sifting through the negativity to get to the quality. 

Ok. I wasn’t referring to you. I’m not here enough to know who SOMEONE else was referring too. Thanks for the reply though. Go Braves! 

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Here’s the thing about bait... don’t want to be baited, don’t take the bait. Pretty simple. 
He’s probably a good dude, but it’s not like I was the only one tired of sifting through the negativity to get to the quality. 

Me and Malachore use to not get along at all. I'm honestly cool with him now. Not saying he cant get over negative sometimes but I'm past the point of letting message board drama get to me. Dude is a fan just like the rest of us. And I assure you he is rooting for the braves just as hard as the rest of us are

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I get it. Which is also why it’s not black and white at all. We know who good people are and we know who is just an immature idiot providing nothing to the boards. It’s why Malachore was given so many opportunities. We know he’s a good guy. We know he’s a falcons fan and Braves fan. You just gotta not be so trigger happy here like it’s Twitter. This place is actually owned by the Falcons franchise and they don’t want inappropriate material. Especially in a forum that’s not even falcons related. 

Understood, although I’m sure the Falcons franchise still appreciates tickets bought by  Malachore or the fact that he still tunes in for the all important big money TV contracts that he supports to boost those Nielsen Ratings. I doubt that Ole Artie would turn him away at the gate. But I get it. We’re talking about feelings not money. Much love to you. 

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Ok. I wasn’t referring to you. I’m not here enough to know who SOMEONE else was referring too. Thanks for the reply though. Go Braves! 

Ah. Yea. I’ve been called a troll several times by him. Even blindly being accused of having multiple sign ons.  🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Me and Malachore use to not get along at all. I'm honestly cool with him now. Not saying he cant get over negative sometimes but I'm past the point of letting message board drama get to me. Dude is a fan just like the rest of us. And I assure you he is rooting for the braves just as hard as the rest of us are

I’m sure he is, but at some point just follow the rules. 

5 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Ah. Yea. I’ve been called a troll several times by him. Even blindly being accused of having multiple sign ons.  🤷‍♂️

I’m sure he is, but at some point just follow the rules. 

I didn’t know that you were being labeled as such. I’ve never felt that way about you  and we have not always agreed. Folks need to come together is all I’m saying. We all want the same thing more or less in life and definitely for our Braves! 

Just now, Black Francis said:

I didn’t know that you were being labeled as such. I’ve never felt that way about you  and we have not always agreed. Folks need to come together is all I’m saying. We all want the same thing more or less in life and definitely for our Braves! 

Words are words man.. tis what tis.. 

couldn’t agree more about needing to come together, especially as a country..

I’m all for him coming back.. as long as we keep winning.. lol

17 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That's completely fair. I wrote a message to VT about it. I'm hopeful that Malachore gets to return in time for the NLCS. Either way, I sincerely appreciate the communication about his status. That sort of transparency is always welcome. Thank you.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

That's completely fair. I wrote a message to VT about it. I'm hopeful that Malachore gets to return in time for the NLCS. Either way, I sincerely appreciate the communication about his status. That sort of transparency is always welcome. Thank you.

Just now, Unknøwn said:

Malachore will be back one day. Until then we must carry on, somehow. He would want us to live our lifes till that day. I know when that day comes he'll be here to say "I told yall not to give up on Kyle Wright". 

It’s not really out of the question. If we are shown the value of him, we can be convinced. Remember that a few years ago FFS1970 was given the ax by the old mods. The posters brought him back. They convinced the mods to unban him and it worked.

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Malachore will be back one day. Until then we must carry on, somehow. He would want us to live our lifes till that day. I know when that day comes he'll be here to say "I told you not to give up on Kyle Wright". 

Or Dansby, or AA, or Snit, or Kranitz.. 

I kid, I kid

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Guys make a case for Malachore if you want him back 

I messaged you directly, but the long story short is that when most fans abandoned the Braves, he stayed true. There were threads during our 60 win seasons that had five people posting. He was one of them. He's a smart, funny guy who can admit it and own up to it when he's wrong. He's a cranky pessimist, but he's OUR cranky pessimist. This place is worse without him.

Just now, jidady said:

I messaged you directly, but the long story short is that when most fans abandoned the Braves, he stayed true. There were threads during our 60 win seasons that had five people posting. He was one of them. He's a smart, funny guy who can admit it and own up to it when he's wrong. He's a cranky pessimist, but he's OUR cranky pessimist. This place is worse without him.

Yes I got your message. Thanks. Where are some other folks?