NLCS: Dodgers vs Braves

Unknøwn

As good as Ozuna has been this year, he has always been streaky. He will be somewhat quiet for a week or two and then explode and hit homeruns all over the place for a couple weeks.  Except for one of the Marlins games he has been fairly quiet for the playoffs. He is about due one of those hot streaks. If he comes out hot this series it could make a huge difference  on if we win the series or not. Come on Ozuna. Do your thing.

Edited by LouDog

1 hour ago, LouDog said:

As good as Ozuna has been this year, he has always been streaky. He will be somewhat quiet for a week or two and then explode and hit homeruns all over the place for a couple weeks.  Except for one of the Marlins games he has been fairly quiet for the playoffs. He is about due one of those hot streaks. If he comes out hot this series it could make a huge difference  on if we win the series or not. Come on Ozuna. Do your thing.

He's definitely due to go off. Was good to see Freddie finally start having some good luck that last game of the Marlins series.

Braves compared Globe Life to Marlins Park and Citi before they moved the fences in. They plan to keep their same defensive setup. They are on day two of workouts at Arlington.

Here are the dimensions 

Left field: 329 ft 
Left center: 372 ft 
Center field: 407 ft
Right center: 374 ft 
Right field: 326 ft 

7 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Braves compared Globe Life to Marlins Park and Citi before they moved the fences in. They plan to keep their same defensive setup. They are on day two of workouts at Arlington.

Here are the dimensions 

Left field: 329 ft 
Left center: 372 ft 
Center field: 407 ft
Right center: 374 ft 
Right field: 326 ft 

Yep. Place is huge and the ball doesn't carry well!! In all the other DS series the balls were flying out but not in Arlington. Many balls that would have been homeruns in most parks are outs in Arlington. Gonna have to use some small ball to win this series.

Snitker did say he has heard from Bobby Cox. Bobby called Snitker through his wife, Pam Cox, after the series win. Bobby struggles a little with speech after his stroke. Pam told Snitker that Bobby was very excited and very proud of him for all he's accomplished as well as the team. Bobby still catches every game. DOB said Snitker struggled to fight back the tears talking about the phone call from the man who taught him how to coach at this level.

55 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Time to bring @Malachoreback mods. He should be here with his family. Go Braves! 

Just now, LouDog said:

Cosigned  @JD dirtybird21

I actually wasn't the mod who banned him. You guys should send a PM to @VTCrunkler to make your case on bringing him back.

The thing is, Malachore had several warning points. Usually guys are banned anywhere from 2-4 of them. He's been given several 2nd chances. Publicly bashing the moderators for his prior suspension was also not the way to handle it.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

I actually wasn't the mod who banned him. You guys should send a PM to @VTCrunkler to make your case on bringing him back.

The thing is, Malachore had several warning points. Usually guys are banned anywhere from 2-4 of them. He's been given several 2nd chances. Publicly bashing the moderators for his prior suspension was also not the way to handle it.

Yeah I didnt know what he did to get banned. Just figured it's a big time for Braves fans and he should be able to partake. With that said, if dude called out the mods that's kinda on him.

18 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

As an fyi, there's a weird troll here who baits him to the point of stalking. That's the person who should be banned. Malachore can be a hothead, but he's a good poster.

29 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Understood. We are all flawed. I’d like to think I’ve gotten better of late. Youth and booze is a heck of a combination. Not a good one either although I have no excuse. I’m getting old. He’s still young. Not yet a “man” at 40 yet per the man Mike Gundy lol. He would know. Just ask him. 

15 minutes ago, jidady said:

As an fyi, there's a weird troll here who baits him to the point of stalking. That's the person who should be banned. Malachore can be a hothead, but he's a good poster.

Agreed...not so much about the other guy, but grace and forgiveness makes us all better. See? I’m really trying lol! 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Agreed...not so much about the other guy, but grace and forgiveness makes us all better. See? I’m really trying lol! 

Here’s the thing about bait... don’t want to be baited, don’t take the bait. Pretty simple. 
He’s probably a good dude, but it’s not like I was the only one tired of sifting through the negativity to get to the quality.