Thursday, Game 4

TBD vs TBD

Friday, Game 5, if needed

TBD vs TBD

Saturday, Game 6, if needed

TBD vs TBD

Sunday, Game 7, if needed

TBD vs TBD

All matchups are based on the teams rotation the first two rounds. They could change. We will likely know start times once the ALCS matchup is set. The last time these two played for the NL title the Braves called Milwaukee home. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stolen from Braves sub Reddit.  

What I'm learning this week is that there's a difference between working from home and working from home when the Braves have a playoff game each day.

You can take that pessimistic attitude back to TATF.  This is their first NLCS appearance in 19 years, I’m going to enjoy the ride wherever it takes us. 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

No one is giving the Braves a chance in heIl. Braves were supposed to lose to the Reds. Braves were supposed to lose to the Marlins. Keep proving the haters wrong boys!!

It makes it that much more fun. I bet the Braves are just using it for motivation.  

4 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

That's someone I always wanted to play for the Braves. Big Hurt was a B.A.

I was in Cooperstown back in ‘14 when Maddux, Glavine and Thomas went in.  Saw Frank walking into the hall after the ceremony.  Most massive human I’ve ever seen.  He looked like a building coming down the street. 

It is confirmed. Snitker and Roberts announced Fried vs Buehler in Game 1.  Roberts also announced Kershaw in Game 2. Julio Urias will be in the bullpen. Roberts won't commit beyond his top 2. I would expect May in Game 3, Gonsolin in Game 4. Like the Braves, Dodgers dont really have a Game 5 starter with Urias being used as a RP. 

Buehler faced the Braves in May last year. Went 7 IP, 5 H, 3 ER. Gave up HRs to Freeman and Markakis. He has 1 playoff start against the Braves back in 2018. He gave up 5 ER in 5 innings after giving up the grand slam to Acuna. 

Kershaw faced the Braves in May 2019 as well. He gave up 9 H and 4 ER in 6.2 innings. It will be his 4th postseason start against the Braves. 

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Anderson getting Kershaw...... nice

**** of a first  what 3 months in the big leagues?

Debut  vs one of the best in Cole and then get matched up vs Kershaw in a chance to reach the world series.

It could really be a chance at the World Series. The Game 2 starters will be the Game 7 starters if it gets there.

14 minutes ago, vietlanta said:

What's the chance game 1,2,3 starters start game 5,6,7

I don't see any way that happens with there not being any off days. If we had off days maybe that might work. But no off days and extremely young pitchers? The last thing you want to do is bring everyone back on short rest and have them suffer an injury as a result.