Half time adjustments

• NWFALCON changed the title to Half time adjustments

DQ: Halftime is when we adjust from embrace the suck to brotherhood and finish strong.  Wait we're supposed to adjust the strategy and the plays I thought half time was when we switched slogans.  Sorry guys thats on me.  But I still believe in this team we got some winnable games coming up and I know the results are coming.  

37 minutes ago, #84 said:

DQ: Halftime is when we adjust from embrace the suck to brotherhood and finish strong.  Wait we're supposed to adjust the strategy and the plays I thought half time was when we switched slogans.  Sorry guys thats on me.  But I still believe in this team we got some winnable games coming up and I know the results are coming.  

talk about fantasy football

In order to make adjustments during half time, you have to have thought about the solutions ahead of time. 

Quinn and his staff do not have the intellectual horse power to plan ahead.  They come in with their game plans and perhaps have on contingency....but nothing more.  They do not prepare the players for adaptation.  

So, we don't make many half time adjustments and we lose games often after carrying leads into the locker room.  

FIRE DAN QUINN