Sooo

caponine

Anybody talking about the Panthers ?? They have been a surprise team this year. A few guys in here actually said that they could be dangerous but alot of the board blew it off. Their offense is starting to click and their defense is very underrated. We need to come out and play fast and get out of the gates quick or this one could get ugly. 

1 minute ago, JBridgez said:

I think we should be able to keep this one somewhat close. Rodgers is smarter than our entire coaching staff so we stood no chance. Bridgewater might become flustered if we get to him a couple times

He will look like the best QB in the league this week.

Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

Most likely, however we may be able to keep this game close is all I’m saying. Bridgewater gets hit and makes mistakes, it happens every week. Our defense with Tak, Grady, and Fowler all full go will get to him.

Just now, JBridgez said:

Most likely, however we may be able to keep this game close is all I’m saying. Bridgewater gets hit and makes mistakes, it happens every week. Our defense with Tak, Grady, and Fowler all full go will get to him.

Youre forgetting that he is a mobile qb 

53 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Yes, yes he will.

What made me laugh was when I saw the GB TE as a trending fantasy football pick up.  How many times over the years have people thought a player had a breakout game be it QB, RB, WR or TE; after playing the Falcons only to find out the Falcons just suck at defense and make people look better than they actually are?

52 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

We will get an up close and personal look at our next HC: Joe Brady

2-0 averaging 25 ppg without McCaffrey.  Bunch of nobody’s outside of Teddy but Brady has them scoring points

He is who I'm most interested in. Coming from New Orleans and what he did at LSU, very intriguing. Get him an experienced DC and it could be good