So who does everyone think is (logically not just your prayers and forgetting the cap exsist)  is on the trade block before the trade deadline week 8?

The only people I can think of is Takk if he comes back from injury and looks good.

Then Alex Mack if we want to get him somewhere where he can have a shot at a ring and we can see if Hennessy can play Center.

Anyone else?

1 hour ago, k-train said:

See if anyone's willing to give us a 4th or 5th for Gurley, and then we just ride with Hill & Ito the rest of the way.

Rams Couldn’t trade Gurley in the off-season. Now that he as confirmed he has lost a step can’t see a team suddenly trade for him, unless a contender has an injury. , If we could get a 4 or 5 I would take it because we surely won’t get a comp pick for him after this season.

if we trade anyone’s might not have enough healthy bodies to field a roster 😂 

47 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Rams Couldn’t trade Gurley in the off-season. Now that he as confirmed he has lost a step can’t see a team suddenly trade for him, unless a contender has an injury. , If we could get a 4 or 5 I would take it because we surely won’t get a comp pick for him after this season.

I could see him going all Legarrette Blount in New England. His contract is not un movable by any means

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Yeah, that scenario of sending him to a contender in need of RB help due to injury was initially what I had in mind.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I doubt anyone will give up a pick for Takk for an impending FA. But if someone were to offer, sure take it.

Teams will give up a pick if they think the player will help on a playoff time for a SB shot. Also his contract is cheap right now he isn't like Beasley was