D.J. Uiagalelei, Clemson Quarterback

Spts1

On 10/6/2020 at 11:44 AM, TrapAHolic said:

Clemson fan here. Chill out lol. At least let the guy get some real reps, because from what I’ve seen in his limited snaps so far he hasn’t been impressive 

Well, I’d call 400 yards against Notre Dame real reps. You guys call the OP a troll but he’s 100% on the money here. 

15 minutes ago, Screaming Brave said:

Well, I’d call 400 yards against Notre Dame real reps. You guys call the OP a troll but he’s 100% on the money here. 

Thanx. Its CLEAR D.J. is a top quarterback.  Dude already looks like a first round draft pick. Clemson is fine at quarterback after Lawrence leaves for the NFL...

3 hours ago, Spts1 said:

Thanx. Its CLEAR D.J. is a top quarterback.  Dude already looks like a first round draft pick. Clemson is fine at quarterback after Lawrence leaves for the NFL...

But he lost. If this was Matt Ryan you wouldn't be praising him for having 400 yards passing. You'd be ragging on him for "losing" the game and the way it ended with 2 straight sacks, an incompletion and then a completion well short of the first down marker. But of course double standards are your deal so I'm not surprised you're giving D.J. a pass for losing the game.

47 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

But he lost. If this was Matt Ryan you wouldn't be praising him for having 400 yards passing. You'd be ragging on him for "losing" the game and the way it ended with 2 straight sacks, an incompletion and then a completion well short of the first down marker. But of course double standards are your deal so I'm not surprised you're giving D.J. a pass for losing the game.

Did Tom Brady ever lose a game?

13 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

There it is, ladies and gentlemen!!! Thank you sir!!! You've been a great player!! Enjoy your prize!!!

This thread was about looking at a potential replacement for Ryan in a couple of years.  Thats OBVIOUS because D.J. can't even be drafted right now.  You and the rest of them made this about D.J. vs Ryan when you know good and well that was never the intent. Its ok to make Ryan lovefest threads but the moment somebody got a different opinion, its a problem...

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

yep.. horrible ending to the game by DJ.  the kid was one of the most heralded qbs for a reason which we saw for most of the night.. However in the final part of the game when it mattered most he folded..  

17 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep.. horrible ending to the game by DJ.  the kid was one of the most heralded qbs for a reason which we saw for most of the night.. However in the final part of the game when it mattered most he folded..  

Absolutely agree. This is a truthful and objective observation. Thank you Sac!!