D.J. Uiagalelei, Clemson Quarterback

Spts1

Folks are making noise about Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and now Trey Lance.  First off, NONE of them will be available for the Falcons because the Falcons are gonna ride this Matt Ryan thing out until the wheels fall off....      Second, I've been looking at a guy NOBODY is talking about. I've scouted this guy for the last two years.  D.J. Uiagelelei is the next quarterback in line at Clemson.  He reminds me of Justin Fields.  He will be a sophomore next season and will be coming out right about the time that the Falcons SHOULD be FORCED to move on from Ryan.  He has the total -package.  Size, big arm, running ability and pocket awareness.  The dude is like a clone of Justin Fields.

image.jpeg.44ecd1e67c0cdedcc3f7c78792830def.jpeg

1 minute ago, TrapAHolic said:

Clemson fan here. Chill out lol. At least let the guy get some real reps, because from what I’ve seen in his limited snaps so far he hasn’t been impressive 

Brah.  Do you remember how bad Georgia made Justin Fields look?

Just now, ROMERO said:

What is your obsession with Fields? Dude had one FLUKE season with Ohio State. Does he remind you of Vick so bad that you go to bed dreaming about Fields? 

I'm gonna be honest.

Fields over the shoulder throws are a thing of beauty.

I'm actually more impressed by more of his throws than I am with Lawrence's.

So for this season, Clemson seems to be restricting Lawrence a good bit with his passing and not letting him loose.

19 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

What is your obsession with Fields? Dude had one FLUKE season with Ohio State. Does he remind you of Vick so bad that you go to bed dreaming about Fields?

Did you just compare Fields to Vick? If that is not the most lazy comparison. He’s mobile and black. VICK!

21 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I'm gonna be honest.

Fields over the shoulder throws are a thing of beauty.

I'm actually more impressed by more of his throws than I am with Lawrence's.

So for this season, Clemson seems to be restricting Lawrence a good bit with his passing and not letting him loose.

You watching the same games I'm watching. Justin can throw it.

I've also said that Lawrence's ability to read defensives is suspect which is probably why they have reigned him back...

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, DonOfThemBirds said:

Bruh lol

Are you just giving off names that come to your mind or that you see on the internet?

first START today for Clemson bruh.. Now you will get your first look at what this guy can do...:lol:

On 10/6/2020 at 11:44 AM, TrapAHolic said:

Clemson fan here. Chill out lol. At least let the guy get some real reps, because from what I’ve seen in his limited snaps so far he hasn’t been impressive 

must be why Dabo has jumped him up in the depth chart behind Lawrence over more experienced quarterbacks on their roster...:lol:

On 10/6/2020 at 8:47 AM, DonOfThemBirds said:

Bruh lol

Are you just giving off names that come to your mind or that you see on the internet?

No bro man... He's been "Scouting" him for 2 years. HS film always translates to NFL stardom... Very easy to be a scout these days. It's a mindless job 😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

There's no way I'd want to spell his name out over and over on this message board. Pass

D.J. Last name I agree is hard to spell.   If he pans out like his projection, he would be a option for the 2023 draft...

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That was my FAVORITE play of that game! 

It was like Smart said, what can we do right now that would be the dumbest thing possible and probably cost us the game in the process!? :lol:

Everybody was in on that play for Bama. The ball boy, yard maker guys, heck, Saban even got a assist...

“We all know what type of arm Trevor has,” coach Dabo Swinney said. ”(D.J.) sometimes makes Trevor look just kind of normal with his ability to rip that football. It’s unbelievable. It really is.”

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/clemson/clemson-freshman-quarterback-can-make-trevor-lawrence-look-just-kind-of-normal/article_22eccae8-75c7-11ea-91da-07df3fb268f6.html