Dan Quinns comments say all we need to say......

"In my heart and in my head and everything that I believe in, I know that we can," Quinn said when asked about getting the team back on track. "And I know that the second quarter of our season will look a **** of a lot different than our first, that's in fact what I told the team. Nothing has been decided yet, we do have our first division game coming up here this weekend, and we're certainly looking forward to that."   

https://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/35675/will-0-4-falcons-make-texans-like-move-with-dan-quinn

This guy lives in a bubble, a victim of his own lack of ownership and committment.  Its a difference between CAN and WILL.

He still refuses to take OWNERSHIP of this Team.  Nothing has been decided yet?  As Head Coach, he should be the Decider. 

That's in fact what I told the team?  Its time to stop telling and start doing! 

But these comments are far more telling about what is wrong with the franchise and the team! 

Edited by lostnmexico
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair he is supposed to say things like that, he's hardly going to come out and say "That's it, the season is over and I'm already looking for potential new jobs". What he says, what he thinks an

If this is the type of BS that he tells blank on Mondays and blank believes him, we got more problems than just Quinn!

"In my heart and in my head and everything that I believe in, I know that we can," Quinn said when asked about getting the team back on track. "And I know that the second quarter of our season will lo

Posted (edited)

Nothing has been decided yet, we do have our first division game coming up here this weekend, and we're certainly looking forward to that." 

People were looking forward to a cruise on the Titanic!  

WE WE WE WE WE   

This little Piggy went to the market. 

This little Piggy stayed home. 

Those little piggies got wins. And that little Piggy Dan Quinn cried

WE WE WE all the way home!

Somebody shut this guy up! 

What are YOU gonna do Not So Mighty Quinn?!!!!!

WE CANT WIN!

WITH DAN QUINN!

Edited by lostnmexico
19 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

"In my heart and in my head and everything that I believe in, I know that we can," Quinn said when asked about getting the team back on track. "And I know that the second quarter of our season will look a **** of a lot different than our first, that's in fact what I told the team. Nothing has been decided yet, we do have our first division game coming up here this weekend, and we're certainly looking forward to that."   

https://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/35675/will-0-4-falcons-make-texans-like-move-with-dan-quinn

This guy lives in a bubble, a victim of his own lack of ownership and committment.  Its a difference between CAN and WILL.

He still refuses to take OWNERSHIP of this Team.  Nothing has been decided yet?  As Head Coach, he should be the Decider. 

But these comments are far more telling about what is wrong with the franchise and the team! 

Listen, you can hate on DQ, but you have to respect him that he has passion and he is doing everything to help the team. This is why his players love him and respect him. 

Yes, his schemes might not be working, and injures didn’t helped in the secondary. He loves this game and you cannot take that away from him. 

Carolina will be his last hurrah- because their schedule turns favorable going forward. The only tough game they have is after the BYE week at Saints and then the Raiders at home. If they can get some of their injured players back, and the team start winning, then this team might be able to make a run. 

The key is this week.... Lose to Carolina, and your season is done and so is DQ.

18 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Wasn't there something about a little train engine that kept saying something like that, "I think I can, I think I can".

I would bet on the little engine before I would bet on DQ!

Coaches always talk like this. The difference is, it's usually about a tough loss on a successful team. Once a team is buried at 0-whatever, those same words are a terrible look. 

He knows it's over. Everybody knows it. His tenure here is coming to an end, and TD very likely as well, unless the weasel wormtongue gets in Blank's ear again to save his job. They might've already been told. 

For that entire staff, it's all about banking as much of their contracts as possible until pink slip day. Same with the players. Many won't be here in 2021. 

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

This is inexcusable. This weakness cost us a SB and has been plaguing us for years!! We know it's a major weakness, however we do nothing to address it drive after drive, week after week, season after season. We literally get ripped to shreds by RBs out of the backfield and TE in the short to intermediate areas.

1 minute ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

This is inexcusable. This weakness cost us a SB and has been plaguing us for years!! We know it's a major weakness, however we do nothing to address it drive after drive, week after week, season after season. We literally get ripped to shreds by RBs out of the backfield and TE in the short to intermediate areas.

yep....2 linebackers on the field is too stupid!

Remind me again what the Bears did when their starter couldn’t beat the Falcons?  

I bleed red and black and Matt Ryan is 100% a loser. Those statements should not cohabitate. He’s a stone cold last place flailing loser.  

Not saying Schaub is TB12 or anything. Just that Schaub would go out there and fight for his job. Something Matt Ryan hasn’t done or needed to do for 3 years. 

Id take 2nd best fighting like his job depended on it over complacency and entitlement ANY DAY. 

46 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

Good thing he's concentrating on the second half of the season when the first still isn't over.

Technically, he said 2nd quarter of the season. There are 4 quarters to the season, 4 games each quarter. The first 4 games are in the books. So... 2nd quarter starts next game. Just sayin'. 

1 hour ago, stingbee said:

Listen, you can hate on DQ, but you have to respect him that he has passion and he is doing everything to help the team. This is why his players love him and respect him. 

Yes, his schemes might not be working, and injures didn’t helped in the secondary. He loves this game and you cannot take that away from him. 

Carolina will be his last hurrah- because their schedule turns favorable going forward. The only tough game they have is after the BYE week at Saints and then the Raiders at home. If they can get some of their injured players back, and the team start winning, then this team might be able to make a run. 

The key is this week.... Lose to Carolina, and your season is done and so is DQ.

Dude come on man, even you don't believe this bull crap.  I used to kind of understand what you was coming from but dude you're lost.   either that are you getting a nice little check for trying to be positive on this train wreck

50 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Remind me again what the Bears did when their starter couldn’t beat the Falcons?  

I bleed red and black and Matt Ryan is 100% a loser. Those statements should not cohabitate. He’s a stone cold last place flailing loser.  

Not saying Schaub is TB12 or anything. Just that Schaub would go out there and fight for his job. Something Matt Ryan hasn’t done or needed to do for 3 years. 

Id take 2nd best fighting like his job depended on it over complacency and entitlement ANY DAY. 

Since the QB has been the problem, not a defense giving up 35 a game OR an Offensive line that made Green Bay look like the 85 bears.