What team would be a good fit for Matt Ryan?

Been a Falcons fan for over 20 years. Ryan has by far been the best QB we’ve ever had, he’s tough as nails, level headed, has great character, loves the city, and leaves it all on the field. He’s had countless OC’s he’s had to adjust to and almost won us our first SB. I’ve got nothing but love for the guy. He deserves a SB with us or another team. I hope we trade him away because his window for wining a SB with us has closed. 

Which team/s that need a QB would be competitive if he were starting for them? 

I think Oakland could upgrade from Carr and be a playoff team overnight.

23 minutes ago, oxygencube said:

Been a Falcons fan for over 20 years. Ryan has by far been the best QB we’ve ever had, he’s tough as nails, level headed, has great character, loves the city, and leaves it all on the field. He’s had countless OC’s he’s had to adjust to and almost won us our first SB. I’ve got nothing but love for the guy. He deserves a SB with us or another team. I hope we trade him away because his window for wining a SB with us has closed. 

Which team/s that need a QB would be competitive if he were starting for them? 

I think Oakland could upgrade from Carr and be a playoff team overnight.

That's the big question. Even if you wanted to move him, the teams that usually have that kind of cap space and the picks to obtain him are already trying to build around a young QB and aren't going to be very good. 

I seriously question if he even wants to play elsewhere, unless that's Philly near his hometown. I can easily see him walking away after this year and going into broadcasting. 

12 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

New England, and he’d probably win a ring or two there.  It would be the most falcon thing to happen since 28-3.

I would love this for Ryan tbh. He deserves a ring and will cement himself as a HOF. Sucks he won't win one with us but he deserves to be given a chance elsewhere.

4 hours ago, HEIST said:

Just gotta find him a team with a good running game, safety blanket TE, 3 good receivers, a kickass OL, excellent coaching and a top level defense.

yes! exactly. 

if one part of the team is weak, he cannot overcome consistently. 

I mean, I don't look at our roster and say to myself..."it's okay we got Ryan and Jones, they will overcome this teams weaknesses", we have all seen this offense go cold go stale and be merely average or below, struggling to put up 14-17pts. 

you look at Tom Brady, you look at Mahomes, Wilson...those are truly elite quarterbacks that can overcome their teams not being All Pro across the board. 

Julio will have 157yds one game and 2 catches for 30 the next. Just like Ridley, I mean he didn't even catch a freakin pass Monday night....with Julio out for an entire half....is that consistent? is that Elite? I think not.

There are reasons analyst around the Nation never give this team any credit. It's time we stopped thinking they are wrong as our favoritism toward this team has allowed us to do all these years

14 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

yes! exactly. 

if one part of the team is weak, he cannot overcome consistently. 

I mean, I don't look at our roster and say to myself..."it's okay we got Ryan and Jones, they will overcome this teams weaknesses", we have all seen this offense go cold go stale and be merely average or below, struggling to put up 14-17pts. 

you look at Tom Brady, you look at Mahomes, Wilson...those are truly elite quarterbacks that can overcome their teams not being All Pro across the board. 

Julio will have 157yds one game and 2 catches for 30 the next. Just like Ridley, I mean he didn't even catch a freakin pass Monday night....with Julio out for an entire half....is that consistent? is that Elite? I think not.

There are reasons analyst around the Nation never give this team any credit. It's time we stopped thinking they are wrong as our favoritism toward this team has allowed us to do all these years

Lol