• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. He's stuck in the wrong kind of offense. Put him in Rodgers' offense and he is on fire. Every time he goes out there it feels like a nightmare to him. He deserves better than Koetter redux. 

He signed off on Koetter, so he's partly to blame.

He was just as good under Sark.    Ryan flourished in pure WCO. 2nd Dumbest decision I’ve seen out of flowery branch was the 2nd hiring of Koetter and putting in this hybrid nonsense of an offe

Julio at $22/million a year for a WR is a bigger issue for the team than Ryan at $30/million.

Realistically, they are both here for a few more years just due to the contracts and we will win enough garbage games this year to be out of the running for the top shelf QBs anyway (unless Ryan gets injured).

10 minutes ago, cpm said:

i agree.

I disagree. MR is constantly having to improvise due **** play calling, and an online that is only decent for 35% of the time. Why do we not have a run game to lean on? Why, after 13 years, does is this team still searching for answers on the line. How is it that Koetter can't develop a run game. Matt's a pro, who can get it done, but the deck is always, always stacked against him. 

Edited by 4dabirds

I can freely admit that he looked "concerning" tonight. I told my wife in the second quarter that his arm looked "dead." The haters say it has been that way for years, but I disagree. He was ripping throws into tight windows versus the Seahawks and Cowboys. But, his accuracy and zip were just plain missing tonight.

I wonder if he overdid the whole off season workout thing and just has the same kind of "dead arm" condition that MLB pictures occasionally run into mid season?  Yes, I'm being serious. 

Anyone else notice how hard we have to work for every yard.  Nothing is schemed for easy yards.  The objective is explosive plays and those usually require long throws into tight windows.  Dirk can’t scheme an easy 3rd & 5 to save his life.  Hurst & Gurley are completely wasted here

14 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Matt Ryan is constantly asked to do more with less than any other QB in NFL history.

This is simply a false statement. VERY false.

Calvin Ridley, Julio and Todd Gurley.  You act like he's out there throwing to nobodies. He has had a hall of fame player to throw it to for 10 years

14 minutes ago, MikeSmithsNotepad said:

This is simply a false statement. VERY false.

Calvin Ridley, Julio and Todd Gurley.  You act like he's out there throwing to nobodies. He has had a hall of fame player to throw it to for 10 years

I'm talking about the defense. No QB has ever routinely had to deal with a defense this bad year after year after year after year!!!

5 hours ago, Jesus said:

No. He's stuck in the wrong kind of offense. Put him in Rodgers' offense and he is on fire. Every time he goes out there it feels like a nightmare to him. He deserves better than Koetter redux. 

Remember that Ryan chose Koetter.  Yes, that's right, Matt Ryan is the main reason Koetter returned.