0-4 = No better time to rebuild.

Firing the entire staff including TD, Quinn and all the coaches is the right move. With Covid postponing games and no crowds in the stands combined with our atrocious 0-4 start it's the perfect time to tear it all down and rebuild. This season is a wash. The quicker we let Quinn go, the quicker we can start looking for his replacement. I'm fine with trading Ryan, Julio, or anybody else. 

Edit: Last time the Falcons went 0-4 was 1999. 😡

Edited by oxygencube
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firing the entire staff including TD, Quinn and all the coaches is the right move. With Covid postponing games and no crowds in the stands combined with our atrocious 0-4 start it's the perfect time t

We need to offload / Trade as many players as we can. We need a new front office and HC. Then we have to hit in the draft. This is a 3 year rebuild

I agree. I'd prefer we trade players for assets and start a foundational rebuild. At least there would be some purpose to the losing. Ridley, Grady and Debo would be my untouchables. And although I wo

1 minute ago, lostnmexico said:

Look at the formation....this team lacks fundamentals...no protection from an empty backfield!

How is it, we can see this OL is trash but the people who are making millions can't see or make the proper adjustment to fix or tweak that OL during a game

I agree. I'd prefer we trade players for assets and start a foundational rebuild. At least there would be some purpose to the losing. Ridley, Grady and Debo would be my untouchables. And although I would hate to see Ryan leave, I also hate seeing him waste the last good years of his career trying to keep this foundering wreck afloat.

18 minutes ago, oxygencube said:

Firing the entire staff including TD, Quinn and all the coaches is the right move. With Covid postponing games and no crowds in the stands combined with our atrocious 0-4 start it's the perfect time to tear it all down and rebuild. This season is a wash. The quicker we let Quinn go, the quicker we can start looking for his replacement. I'm fine with trading Ryan, Julio, or anybody else. 

Edit: Last time the Falcons went 0-4 was 1999. 😡

^^^^This.

If it doesn't happen, then look at my nic.

14 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Because these mediocre draft picks are his!

Yeah dude, TD has more missed Oline and Dline draft picks than virtually all GMs. It’s something like 24 of the players he drafted to play O & D line arent even in the league anymore. TD is garbage. He’s hit on a few draft picks but a broken clocks right twice a day as well. 

3 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Have you seen some of the players we trot out on the field weekly?

Our roster is trash and there are holes that everyone knew we needed to address such as Safety, on the edge and at LBer, that were not addressed. We blew money on Gurley and spent a second on a whatever TE instead of addressing gaping holes on our team. Outside of Jarret and Jones (even though he has been invisible since week 1) every single player on defense looks awful. Every. Single. One. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Our roster is trash and there are holes that everyone knew we needed to address such as Safety, on the edge and at LBer, that were not addressed. We blew money on Gurley and spent a second on a whatever TE instead of addressing gaping holes on our team. Outside of Jarret and Jones (even though he has been invisible since week 1) every single player on defense looks awful. Every. Single. One. 

Put him in the category with everyone else. He's been missing since he got paid.