*** Official Falcons Vs Packers In-Game Thread ***

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Just remember, this is our OC:

Arizona State University, 2004: A female student working as a tutor for a summer program for football students sent an email to her supervisors about a freshman recruit: “I don’t want to get raped in college and that is what Darnel [Henderson] makes me feel like when he is around me.” By the end of the summer, ESPN reported, Henderson had been accused of sexually assaulting women in his dorm and exposing himself to female staffers. When confronted, his response was to tell a staff member that he felt he had to “show [women] their place.” The university’s response was to bow to head coach Dirk Koetter’s request that Henderson keep his scholarship. When Henderson was accused of rape by a different student a year later, ASU police mysteriously waited three weeks to interview him despite deciding internally that Henderson was probably guilty. A university administrator accompanied Henderson to his meeting with investigators, and when the case was submitted to Maricopa County, the district attorney declined to pursue the case. ASU administrators, meanwhile, tried to destroy incriminating evidence—like the fearful email. Koetter, who sought to get Henderson a scholarship to another top-tier college football program, was fired two years later because he couldn’t consistently beat top-25 opponents.

Looks like he is at it again. Our guys getting assaulted out there and he is ignoring it with his play calling. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite literally the dumbest post that will land on this MB all year. 

99 yards and 3 points. Dirk Koetter’s career summed up in one sentence. 

Rogers laughing saying, this is the easiest game of my life.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Just remember, this is our OC:

Arizona State University, 2004: A female student working as a tutor for a summer program for football students sent an email to her supervisors about a freshman recruit: “I don’t want to get raped in college and that is what Darnel [Henderson] makes me feel like when he is around me.” By the end of the summer, ESPN reported, Henderson had been accused of sexually assaulting women in his dorm and exposing himself to female staffers. When confronted, his response was to tell a staff member that he felt he had to “show [women] their place.” The university’s response was to bow to head coach Dirk Koetter’s request that Henderson keep his scholarship. When Henderson was accused of rape by a different student a year later, ASU police mysteriously waited three weeks to interview him despite deciding internally that Henderson was probably guilty. A university administrator accompanied Henderson to his meeting with investigators, and when the case was submitted to Maricopa County, the district attorney declined to pursue the case. ASU administrators, meanwhile, tried to destroy incriminating evidence—like the fearful email. Koetter, who sought to get Henderson a scholarship to another top-tier college football program, was fired two years later because he couldn’t consistently beat top-25 opponents.

He should be in prison. Instead he is here stealing money from Blank. Ya get what ya pay for Mr. Blank!!

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Confederate money is actually worth more than a Falcons PSL at this point. I genuinely feel sorry for people that sank money into those.

Preach! I knew that was a losing investment from the start. The sad part is, many who ditched them are going to have credit dings for it, thanks to your friendly neighborhood football team. 

LOL at the ESPN announcers talking like if we had all of our starters in the secondary that the communication would better.

No, it wouldn't. Receivers would still be running wide open like they have all season.

And, their coaches have their back-up receivers playing well. Our coaches NEVER coach anyone up.

1 minute ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Congrats man!!  It is hilarious.  The way AB likes to slink arnd in sidelines I’d love to see him sidling up to DQ and DK and the whole D w a roll of pink slips.  Just shove one in each of their pockets and point them to the tunnel!  **** he could coach rest of season and at least it’d be entertaining.  

He’ll let DQ do it all himself.

I feel sorry for guys like Julio Ryan Jarrett Debo these 4 guys are our foundation players are are pissing into the wind with how this teams been run.

Its just internal sabotage the decisons and use of players I can do nothing more but laugh.

12 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Has Fowler even gotten a sack? Hes been terrible. I like sheffield and hawkins though, they showed some potential. 

No sacks, only 3 pressures.  Takk has a sack and 7 pressures in 1.25 games.