Texans Fire Bill O’Brien

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

But Johnson still has talent and value and they got a second.....he should have got more for Hopkins for sure but look at what he got for Clowney.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave it to the Falcons to even blow a lead in firing their head coach.

I wrote a letter to AB asking him to promote DK to GM just so I could see you freak out.

Artichoke doesn't have the cojones to do that, watch him sign Dairy Queen to an extension based on how we fought tonight. 

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

yeah that's important, cause AB is probably quaking in his boots with anger than he didn't take your advice on James Stone, I'm sure he won't pass another opportunity to follow R The Greats advice

:ninja:

They (R the not-so-great and Pacifica) are one and the same?

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

They (R the not-so-great and Pacifica) are one and the same?

well wait a minute, maybe not, the quote isn't the same, but this is definitely a name change for someone. I recognize that quote under the name....

no it's not r the great, his was 'complains in chat and loves james stone' so I need to delete that post

2 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

You may be on to something with Bieniemy.  Pair him with Watson and rebuild that offense...

My friend thats from Houston said that no one that comes in is going to like the situation.  They don't have a 1st round pick until 2023 I believe.

15 minutes ago, stizz said:

I hope this eases Blank into getting the deed done after we get smoked tonight. No more excuses for this clown.

13 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

Does this make it easier for Blank to go ahead and pull the trigger to fire DQ?

Will it improve revenue if he does?  That's the only question on ABs mind.

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

well wait a minute, maybe not, the quote isn't the same, but this is definitely a name change for someone. I recognize that quote under the name....

no it's not r the great, his was 'complains in chat and loves james stone' so I need to delete that post

I do think R’s been lurking under another name in here....

2 minutes ago, JOEinPHX said:

Will it improve revenue if he does?  That's the only question on ABs mind.

Did you see how empty the stadium has been the past two years? The city needs a winner and Quinn isn't providing that.

27 minutes ago, Vandy said:

His trades have been incredibly one sided

- Hopkins trade as you know

- Clooney for Mingo, Martin & 3rd

- Two 1st rd picks & 2nd for Tunsil was crippling

- 3rd for Duke Johnson

- 2nd round pick for Cooks

Dude is as bad as McDaniels was in Denver

26 minutes ago, papachaz said:

they can't even talk to him until the end of the season without special permission, and as much as that roster may have some star players on it, would he take the first team that approaches him if he knows other teams are also going to want to talk?

Exactly. Plus, offensively, which team has the most complete roster will play a role as well.

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Tonight is probably Quinn's last shot.

Honestly, who do you let coach the rest of the year? Ulbrich is the likely option but he has disappointed.  Morris needs to be full time playcaller. Koetter...just no.  

Maybe Blank further tries to mimic Jerry Jones and takes over as HC

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Honestly, who do you let coach the rest of the year? Ulbrich is the likely option but he has disappointed.  Morris needs to be full time playcaller. Koetter...just no.  

Maybe Blank further tries to mimic Jerry Jones and takes over as HC

It’s gonna be a mess no matter who is the interim, until season is over and they can seriously interview qualified candidates.

Unless of course, Raheem was somehow able to turn things around. 

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

It’s gonna be a mess no matter who is the interim, until season is over and they can seriously interview qualified candidates.

Unless of course, Raheem was somehow able to turn things around. 

I would love to see Raheem turn the ship around. Raheem won 10 games with the Bucs in 2010. It's the only time in the last 14 years the Bucs have won 10 games. Morris got a raw deal by the Bucs.