30 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

Here is to a great game tonight. I hope you guys are safe and healthy too. Much love from GB. 

I knew you would show up. Good luck tonight. Hope we get a classic and ATL wins. No more injuries to either team.

Sorry you had to post on a board full of whiny, tanking losers. If it were up to them we wouldn't even suit up tonight.

Same to you @Gbpack10.  I won't be watching, both because it's my wife's birthday and because I have nothing invested in this season.  After the Cowboys loss, I checked out.

I'll watch them where I can.  I'll ignore them otherwise.  I'll let the Board tell me how the season plays out.  

I see the line is only GB by 6 pts. That's surprising! I would have though it would much higher...like 12 or so. Maybe the Falcons might be ahead after 2 1/2 to 3qtrs before the wheels come off?  Then again...I don't think this team has any wheels left. Sad state of affairs right now at the ATL. 

1 hour ago, Gbpack10 said:

I’m worried you guys will pull it off. When was the last time we beat Atlanta?

I think given GB's D isn't much better and our offense isn't too far off from GB's, it's possible. Not sure how many Falcons fans actually want them to win because the more we lose the quicker Quinn gets heaved 😄. Here's how I summed it up in another post:

I wouldn't actually be all that shocked if we won, which of course buys our stooge of a HC at least a few more weeks at the helm. So, can the falcons win? Yes. Can we as fans? No, we're F'd in the A either way.

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

Same to you @Gbpack10.  I won't be watching, both because it's my wife's birthday and because I have nothing invested in this season.  After the Cowboys loss, I checked out.

I'll watch them where I can.  I'll ignore them otherwise.  I'll let the Board tell me how the season plays out.  

Put all the money you're saving on beer and nachos into showing your wife a great time tonight.

2 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

Here is to a great game tonight. I hope you guys are safe and healthy too. Much love from GB. 

You a real one. Not sure how this game is gonna play out but I’m expecting a little more Hyde than Jekyll from this crew. Rodgers is playing like a man possessed, not gonna bode well for what we call a defensive unit in A-Town

I'm watching. I have Julio and Calvin starting and I'm down by 48. Even still, I'm gonna watch the Birds, even in a train wreck of a season. I only ever turn them off when it looks like they're not putting up a fight. Unlike most, I think we have a good chance to win tonight.

<ouch>

Has anyone ever bit their tongue while typing before?😖