When we go 0-4 is Blank going to step up?

13 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This. I'm not sure the tankers or hopeless TATFers understand this. If we fire Quinn tomorrow our interim coach will likely be Kutty or Raheem. Who wants to see that?

I'd like to see anything but Quinn as HC, would be nice to see what the roster is capable of, but I'd also like to see TD fired as well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quinn gets a mulligan because of the virus and injuries, I am afraid he will be back in 2021. Be prepared falcons fans

NEED to be bad?     The Falcons have been called the dumbest franchise in NFL history and you said NEED to be bad? 

So when GB crushes us tonight on prime time TV is Blank going to step up and Fire Quinn? Would be fitting though if we blew another late lead in Quinn's last game. Can anyone see Quinn stick

34 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Yeah the tankers are the problem. The tankers are the idiots. 

The tankers feel like you are the fool, since you were crying about them last year, saying how we would be building momentum for next year. What a joke!

This. Tankers are losers and idiots. No team tanks in this league. Not even the Suck For Luck Colts who started out 0-13 and finished 2-1. The sooner yall learn this the better off we'll all be. And how do you create momentum when you purge 13 players (6 starters) due to cap mismanagement?

50 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Tonight's the one we win and then we'll have to listen to all that 'We've turned the corner' bullsh*t all week.  Then after we lose the next three it'll be lights out on the season but Blank won't have the heart to fire anyone during the holidays, and of course the team will win out most of the remainders and there you are again, 6-10 or 7-9, but at least we will have 'continuity' heading into next season...with Quinn at the wheel.  

Sure, I'm decent., Donnie Brasco (1997) ↳ All my life I’ve...

We need to be bad to get Quinn out of here. That being said, I wouldn't mind beating Breesus/saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy twice and Brady twice.  For that I'd settle for 4-12 and a top 5 pick or trade down for more players. We have to give the new regime something to work with. 

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We need to be bad to get Quinn out of here. That being said, I wouldn't mind beating Breesus/saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy twice and Brady twice.  For that I'd settle for 4-12 and a top 5 pick or trade down for more players. We have to give the new regime something to work with. 

NEED to be bad?  :lol:   The Falcons have been called the dumbest franchise in NFL history and you said NEED to be bad? :lol:

2 hours ago, falconsrsuper said:

Quinn gets a mulligan because of the virus and injuries, I am afraid he will be back in 2021. Be prepared falcons fans

This is what I think as well.  If Blank didn't fire him when he should have last year when things were normal, why would he fire him this year when things are jacked up?  Maybe if he doesn't win a single game all year.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This. Tankers are losers and idiots. No team tanks in this league. Not even the Suck For Luck Colts who started out 0-13 and finished 2-1. The sooner yall learn this the better off we'll all be. And how do you create momentum when you purge 13 players (6 starters) due to cap mismanagement?

Doesn't have a **** thing to do with whether the team tries to tank. What the fans want, and what the team tries to do are two different things. 

In these type of situations, the fans are right. Momentum for next year is complete garbage thinking. When the team sucks, it's better to move on to next year with more draft capital. I can't help people that can't figure that out.

42 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Doesn't have a **** thing to do with whether the team tries to tank. What the fans want, and what the team tries to do are two different things. 

In these type of situations, the fans are right. Momentum for next year is complete garbage thinking. When the team sucks, it's better to move on to next year with more draft capital. I can't help people that can't figure that out.

Tank on tanka.

4 hours ago, MAD597 said:

So when GB crushes us tonight on prime time TV is Blank going to step up and Fire Quinn?

Would be fitting though if we blew another late lead in Quinn's last game.

Can anyone see Quinn sticking around if we get blown out or lose another late lead?

I would say that we would have to be officially eliminated from playoff contention for Quinn to be possibly fired. 

If we lose to Packers AND Panthers and start 0-5 it might be a possibility. 

Most likely though Quinn will finish the season regardless.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I think that the Buccaneers tanked their last game of the season the year they went 2-14. What the coaching staff plays the back up players. The players that give them the best chance to lose. They did it to get Jamis Winston.

2 hours ago, octoslash said:

Tonight's the one we win and then we'll have to listen to all that 'We've turned the corner' bullsh*t all week.  Then after we lose the next three it'll be lights out on the season but Blank won't have the heart to fire anyone during the holidays, and of course the team will win out most of the remainders and there you are again, 6-10 or 7-9, but at least we will have 'continuity' heading into next season...with Quinn at the wheel.  

Sure, I'm decent., Donnie Brasco (1997) ↳ All my life I’ve...

You guys are making Arthur out to be a pussycat, how do you think made his billion? He is considering all options---club stability versus his loyalty to the people around him

My guess is we win tonight and Quinn makes it till the end of the season and is fired then

Edited by Nono

Blank is waiting for two things to make a move. One is that the team discontinues their love and backing of quinn. Two, is that the National sports media keeps questioning blank's and quinn's ability to ever improve this team. If the focus becomes more on blank it might be quicker. He also puts respect from his peers and the public pretty high.

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I would say that we would have to be officially eliminated from playoff contention for Quinn to be possibly fired. 

If we lose to Packers AND Panthers and start 0-5 it might be a possibility. 

Most likely though Quinn will finish the season regardless.

so we'll be 0-16 and he will still be here. blank said continuity, but I didn't know he meant in losses

8 minutes ago, Day1 said:

so we'll be 0-16 and he will still be here. blank said continuity, but I didn't know he meant in losses

Honestly we might be better off keeping him through the year if we are that bad. Guarantee ourselves that #1 pick. Don't let some other coach take over and get some pointless wins when we are 0-10 😂

6 hours ago, falconsrsuper said:

Dont u put that out in the universe man lol

I doubt this is the case though. I think for AB he is out of excuses and as for the virus all the teams are dealing with that not just ATL. I also think there's a chance we beat GB which is both good and bad. GB is going to be the worst defense we have seen so far this year I believe, so there's less of a chance of us being stonewalled the entire 2nd half tonight.

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I dont think anybody believes players are going to lose on purpose, if they weren't more competitive than that they wouldnt have made it to the NFL to begin with. Well, except Beasley maybe.

So do you want to keep Quinn? I think the writing has been on the wall with this guy for awhile. I'd rather have Smitty than DQ to be honest.

3 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Yeah but, we have coaches and players trying to win games. Not looking at next year.

6 hours ago, high impact said:

No, as we only have 5 winnable games this season and this ain't one of them. I myself see only the Detroit game as a good chance at getting a win this year.

I honestly think we’ll be 2-14 this year beating only Carolina once and maybe Denver but if Drew Lock is back who knows  

22 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

I dont think anybody believes players are going to lose on purpose, if they weren't more competitive than that they wouldnt have made it to the NFL to begin with. Well, except Beasley maybe.

So do you want to keep Quinn? I think the writing has been on the wall with this guy for awhile. I'd rather have Smitty than DQ to be honest.

I wan't rest. Don't see anyone on our staff or on the available market that has a better chance of getting it than Quinn. He's been close this year. We're a dropped TD and an overthrow from 2-1. Definitely don't want to tank for a bunch of NCAA rooks that'll take two or three years to develop, if ever. I believe the earliest Blank will fire Quinn is the day he confirms either playoff elimination or another non winning season. The soonest that could happen is 10/29.