Koo, Keanu, and Ricardo ruled out Monday Night

14 hours ago, k-train said:

You seen the dude we'll have kicking? In the span of just one year, he couldn't hold down a spot with the Bears, Ravens, Panthers, or Bucs.

Outside of going 3 of 4 in two preseason games with the Bears in 2019, he has never kicked in a meaningful NFL game.

If that doesn't make you at least a little concerned, he also sucked *** in college.

2013: 15 of 18 (83.3%)
2014: 18 of 25 (72%)
2015: 20 of 28 (71.4%)
2016: 13 of 17 (76.5%)

Anything is possible, but I'm not sure we want to be in a situation where we are relying on Elliott Fry to win the game. For the Falcons to have a real shot at winning this game, Koetter needs to call the game of his life, so they are finishing drives with TDs rather than FGs. That'd be the case even with Koo in the lineup, but it's especially pertinent now.

I'm struggling with a bust nic for him. Got any ideas? So far I only have:

• Wide Left
  • Wide Right
  • Elliott Ness
  • Elliot Fried

Help!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d honestly rather see this group than Rico and Neal out there 

What? We haven't watched the same games. McGary was playing well when he got hurt. Gono got his *** beat like a ******* drum all day against the Bears. I swear 90% of this message board is clueless!!

On a serious note if those are the only scratches from the game, albiet, key starters, I'll take it. We need Rico on the sidelines coaching up the youngin though. Koo has been spotty so far, as long

Posted Images

On 10/3/2020 at 12:40 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Terrell and Dennard are out too. Julio, Grady and McGary could be game day decisions. Next men up? Yikes.

When has this team ever had quality depth?......we’ll it’s not like first string is tearing it up either.  Bottom line....whoever suites up will be led by bafoons!