Koo, Keanu, and Ricardo ruled out Monday Night

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d honestly rather see this group than Rico and Neal out there 

What? We haven't watched the same games. McGary was playing well when he got hurt. Gono got his *** beat like a ******* drum all day against the Bears. I swear 90% of this message board is clueless!!

On a serious note if those are the only scratches from the game, albiet, key starters, I'll take it. We need Rico on the sidelines coaching up the youngin though. Koo has been spotty so far, as long

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Koo has been spotty so far, as long as we dont need an onside kick we should be ok.

You seen the dude we'll have kicking? In the span of just one year, he couldn't hold down a spot with the Bears, Ravens, Panthers, or Bucs.

Outside of going 3 of 4 in two preseason games with the Bears in 2019, he has never kicked in a meaningful NFL game.

If that doesn't make you at least a little concerned, he also sucked *** in college.

2013: 15 of 18 (83.3%)
2014: 18 of 25 (72%)
2015: 20 of 28 (71.4%)
2016: 13 of 17 (76.5%)

Anything is possible, but I'm not sure we want to be in a situation where we are relying on Elliott Fry to win the game. For the Falcons to have a real shot at winning this game, Koetter needs to call the game of his life, so they are finishing drives with TDs rather than FGs. That'd be the case even with Koo in the lineup, but it's especially pertinent now.

1 hour ago, k-train said:

You seen the dude we'll have kicking? In the span of just one year, he couldn't hold down a spot with the Bears, Ravens, Panthers, or Bucs.

Outside of going 3 of 4 in two preseason games with the Bears in 2019, he has never kicked in a meaningful NFL game.

If that doesn't make you at least a little concerned, he also sucked *** in college.

2013: 15 of 18 (83.3%)
2014: 18 of 25 (72%)
2015: 20 of 28 (71.4%)
2016: 13 of 17 (76.5%)

Anything is possible, but I'm not sure we want to be in a situation where we are relying on Elliott Fry to win the game. For the Falcons to have a real shot at winning this game, Koetter needs to call the game of his life, so they are finishing drives with TDs rather than FGs. That'd be the case even with Koo in the lineup, but it's especially pertinent now.

Im not saying that Im not concerned. Im saying Im equally concerned considering Koo has missed a few already. 

If Grady can go, Im ok. He is the literal head of the snake defensively. We have no shot with out him AND the other injuries.

If Julio, Fowler, Takk can go, Im great. They are difference makers. 

Our DBs are banged up. But we are running the same starters out there that we finished last year playing well with last minus Rico. So from that perspective, Im only concerned about Hawkins first start. Its possible there could be some chemistry that comes back with the new faces not in the lineup.

Who knows, we got to line up and play. Lets hope for the best.

4 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Sheffield Im looking forward to. Miller, I hope we dont actually need him to play a ton of snaps. But as a reserve, special teamer, Im ok with. 
Hawkins I like, but his first real action is sure to be filled with mistakes. Next week if he plays Id be less concerned.

Hawkins had a terrible penalty against the Bears to keep a drive alive in that fateful 4th quarter.

4 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Right, but we knew about the. CBs. Oliver, Sheffield and Wreh Wilson were our main CBs down the stretch last season, Im not happy about it, but Im comfortable with them for 1 game. 

Julio and Grady are the real impact guys that Im worried about. 

Gono has outplayed McGary as far as Im concerned. 

What? We haven't watched the same games. McGary was playing well when he got hurt. Gono got his *** beat like a ******* drum all day against the Bears. I swear 90% of this message board is clueless!!

12 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

It sure does feel like way. 10% who know what they are talking about and understands the game. 90% making baseless claims for attention. 

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Terrell and Dennard are out too. Julio, Grady and McGary could be game day decisions. Next men up? Yikes.

I was going to say didn't grady mess up a hip and come out of the last game? I haven't heard a peep since, so i am assuming he's starting.

4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I missed the Bears game due to family stuff. So there you go.

When Gono came in for McGary against the Cowboys he played well. I hadnt heard a peep about Gono all week so I assumed he was solid again if people werent calling for his head. If he had a bad game I wouldnt know. 

I am a McGary critic for sure though. I will own that. 

Looks like he is back Monday regardless so there you have it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/falcons-kaleb-mcgary-returning-to-lineup-monday/amp/

PS, relax