Koo, Keanu, and Ricardo ruled out Monday Night

Falcons rule out Keanu Neal, Ricardo Allen, Younghoe Koo for Monday night

Oct 03, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  •  
  •  
  •  

AF_20200927_CHIatATL_RF1_8070-1

Photo: Atlanta Falcons

The Atlanta Falcons will be at less than full strength when they take the field on Monday night against an undefeated Green Bay Packers squad.

Prior to the team's practice on Saturday, coach Dan Quinn revealed that safeties Keanu Neal and Ricardo Allen have been ruled out for the game as well as kicker Younghoe Koo. This is the first missed game of the season for Neal and Koo, who are dealing with a hamstring and groin injury, respectively. Allen also missed Atlanta's Week 3 game against the Chicago Bears after sustaining an elbow injury in Week 2 against the Dallas Cowboys.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d honestly rather see this group than Rico and Neal out there 

What? We haven't watched the same games. McGary was playing well when he got hurt. Gono got his *** beat like a ******* drum all day against the Bears. I swear 90% of this message board is clueless!!

On a serious note if those are the only scratches from the game, albiet, key starters, I'll take it. We need Rico on the sidelines coaching up the youngin though. Koo has been spotty so far, as long

Posted Images

Just now, LightningDawg58 said:

On a serious note if those are the only scratches from the game, albiet, key starters, I'll take it. We need Rico on the sidelines coaching up the youngin though.
Koo has been spotty so far, as long as we dont need an onside kick we should be ok.

Terrell and Dennard are out too. Julio, Grady and McGary could be game day decisions. Next men up? Yikes.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hawkins, Miller and Sheffield. Oh boy. Here we go.

Sheffield Im looking forward to. Miller, I hope we dont actually need him to play a ton of snaps. But as a reserve, special teamer, Im ok with. 
Hawkins I like, but his first real action is sure to be filled with mistakes. Next week if he plays Id be less concerned.

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Terrell and Dennard are out too. Julio, Grady and McGary could be game day decisions. Next men up? Yikes.

Right, but we knew about the. CBs. Oliver, Sheffield and Wreh Wilson were our main CBs down the stretch last season, Im not happy about it, but Im comfortable with them for 1 game. 

Julio and Grady are the real impact guys that Im worried about. 

Gono has outplayed McGary as far as Im concerned. 

14 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

On a serious note if those are the only scratches from the game, albiet, key starters, I'll take it. We need Rico on the sidelines coaching up the youngin though.
Koo has been spotty so far, as long as we dont need an onside kick we should be ok.

Spotty? The only reason he missed last game was his groin. He’s vastly improved his range and consistency compared to last year