10 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

His only two proven receivers may be out.

Adams might be their only one to play, and he has a hammy thingy.....So does Julio, though, and we know what that..........................

https://www.packers.com/team/injury-report/

Looks like it's going to be the Walking Wounded vs the Maimed Marauders. 😣

12 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Adams might be their only one to play, and he has a hammy thingy.....So does Julio, though, and we know what that..........................

Aaron Rodgers vs suck secondary. Not good. Dude is known for tooling safeties. 

6 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Looks like it's going to be the Walking Wounded vs the Maimed Marauders. 😣

Maybe Grady, Big Country and Gauge  can play some? That will help. Injuries this season seem worse for the NFL, but Falcons are intact compared to some.

Now that the third preseason game is out of the way.....Let the games begin.

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I know what you mean. I doubt we contain them. What receivers did Foles have?

ER......? A tight end? Point taken.

But, but. Oh I know. I feel this collapse is same same as the Falcons of the eighties isn't it? Just disappointing to have this much talent on a Falcon team and.......................

Edited by Tim Mazetti
Just now, Tim Mazetti said:

ER......? A tight end? Point taken.

But, but. Oh I know. I feel this collapse is same same as the Falcons of the eighties isn't it? Just disappointing to have this much talent on a Falcon team and.......................

The back four sucked before injuries and suck now. 

2 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I am not encouraged.  I remember us playing a Panther team with no quarter back.  We got spanked.

As long as our O line holds you know we’ll put up a lot of points. If we get a lead the Pack will adjust. If they get s lead we’re SOL because we don’t have an on field leader and our staff will be outwitted. Bottom line is we can win, players are good enough. But our first half production would have to be enormous. 

I’m waiting. Since 1972. Turn it around. 

7 hours ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Tell that to the 18-1 Patriots LOL 

The ones that still made the SB and got beat in a one score game by that crazy Giants defense? The same Giants that held our offense to 0 in the playoffs? Sure.

More like "tell that to the 0-3 teams that are universally garbage" or "tell this team to get their heads out of their prune chutes and prove they're good instead of being pathetic losers"

17 hours ago, Drvillain said:

We're bad, but it isn't because of a bad roster.

With that said, I have the falcons winning this game and going on a 6 game win streak. If they can beat the packers it could be a momentum shift in mindset for the team 

Any reason why ?? .. like facts ... Or just that Falcon fan ' Gut feeling ' ??..not being mean or anything .. everyone has an opinion .. I just cant see jow you feel this way 

3 hours ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Any reason why ?? .. like facts ... Or just that Falcon fan ' Gut feeling ' ??..not being mean or anything .. everyone has an opinion .. I just cant see jow you feel this way 

The next 6 games after the packers:

Panthers 2x

Vikings

Lions

Broncos

All pretty bad teams except for the lions, even though they have a bad record. What is stopping this team is the mental errors, and a lead dropping identity, which puts more pressure on the players mindset in the 4th quarter. 

A big time win against the packers with the 30th ranked pass D,  will change the momentum on this team. The are packers are slowly being crippled with injuries as well, and DK has made improvements each game although he does still have work to do. 

17 hours ago, Drvillain said:

The next 6 games after the packers:

Panthers 2x

Vikings

Lions

Broncos

All pretty bad teams except for the lions, even though they have a bad record. What is stopping this team is the mental errors, and a lead dropping identity, which puts more pressure on the players mindset in the 4th quarter. 

A big time win against the packers with the 30th ranked pass D,  will change the momentum on this team. The are packers are slowly being crippled with injuries as well, and DK has made improvements each game although he does still have work to do. 

I recall everyone thinking our schedule was death row. Funny how things change. If only our team didn’t suck as well.