Semi true representation of the Atlanta Falcons Fan

• oztin changed the title to Semi true representation of the Atlanta Falcons Fan

This is possibly worse than the span from 1966 to 1978 then 1989 to 2007, but I am used to it.

The difference is is that this current team has talent and a good owner and GM.......That leaves one man hanging in the wind.

Beat the Pack and we will see about a mid-season coaching change.

No sweat, though I am used to the let downs.

It is not fair.  Following the last incident, my probation officer told me I could not watch the Falcons.  He put a snooping device on my TV and can check my ankle bling to find out if I am in a sports bar which I would never do since that would be illegal now.  Yet, this guy's shrink allows him to watch the Falcons.  I need a better lawyer.

Hey, guys.  Can I come to your house Monday night to watch the Falcons?  I will behave.  I promise.

Wait, I think crazy guy would let me watch.  Anyone have his cell number?  No, not that cell.  Cell phone.

We’re not gonna have another late collapse. We may win or we may lose, it will be a very high scoring game. In the end Rodgers wants to win way more than Ryan wants to keep from losing. And LeFleur is a really smart coach. It’s not even fair for him to coach against Quinn. We have the talent on the field. I believe that. 

But we don’t have a leader and our coach is a moron. So we’ll see. I hope we win. I don’t think Matt Ryan could give a darn. I know DQ doesn’t care because his job is safe through next year. No way AB fires him this year. 

The fact we could have started the year with a non retardo coach and a 2-1 record tied for first in the division is what hurts. Why we were so loyal to Dan Quinn is one of the greatest mysteries in the bewildering annals of our team history, right up there with such gems like - why tf is our franchise generational superstar QB murdering dogs in his spare time? and who can forget the classic - why TF is our Walter Payton man of the year award winning team captain soliciting fellatio from a street whore on the very night right before the superbowl?

Edited by Dr Long Shot
10 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

We’re not gonna have another late collapse. We may win or we may lose, it will be a very high scoring game. In the end Rodgers wants to win way more than Ryan wants to keep from losing. And LeFleur is a really smart coach. It’s not even fair for him to coach against Quinn. We have the talent on the field. I believe that. 

But we don’t have a leader and our coach is a moron. So we’ll see. I hope we win. I don’t think Matt Ryan could give a darn. I know DQ doesn’t care because his job is safe through next year. No way AB fires him this year. 

:flush:

some folks just say really stupid things.

15 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

Agree with everything but the Ryan nonsense.  What makes you think that?

Oh, fair enough.  What makes me think that Ryan is not a leader and shows evidence that he only casually considers winning as important as his own comfort is that despite having among the best O line in NFL based on pocket time versus drop backs/sacks he won't run, not even a yard or 2, not even with clear lane and room to slide for a first down.  Feel free to use 1 play in 2018 to prove me wrong.  I'd like to be wrong.  But I am not.

Why I say Ryan is not a leader is he doesn't exhibit the huevos to call an audible, eve when he and the world knows the called play from the sideline is from an incompetent doofus.  His arm is top 3, maybe top 2 in the NFL.  But that's a hard stop.  If you don't believe me re-watch any game this season.  Or last season.  Or 2018.  Or, you know what I'm gonna say...

Bad play calling is a given, lack of confidence (leadership) do make the right adjustment even if it means going against Quinn's army of coaching idiots is why we collapse.  Leaders aren't given opportunities, leaders make opportunities.  We're 0-3.