October 2020 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New month new thread. Glad to see real football back!

yeah he has been recruiting other players, but that will amp up now and we could see a bunch of commits jump onboard. 

going to be a big month for the dawgs in movember. 

Posted Images

to continue:

Key Georgia DB target Kamari Lassiter set to announce commitment

ByKIPP ADAMS 16 hours ago

With Georgia set to potentially lose its top three cornerbacks after the season in Eric Stokes, Tyson Campbell, and DJ Daniel, the position is a major priority in the 2021 class. Luckily, the Dawgs are in the mix for several highly-talented prospects at the position and one of them, Tuscaloosa (Ala.) American Christian standout Kamari Lassiter, revealed Tuesday when he will announce his college commitment.

According to Lassiter, he will do it 8 p.m. ET Thursday at the American Christian Academy field. Lassiter, the No. 26 corner nationally in the industry generated 247SportsComposite, is down to Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, and Georgia Tech. The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Auburn but only has one prediction to date. What's more, Lassiter is a Georgia native who is very highly thought of by the Georgia staff and has been made a priority throughout the process.

The three-star prospect has 15 catches for 338 yards and five touchdowns and has played well enough to earn All-American Bowl invite and gain consideration for a bump in his ranking.

“I’m close. I feel like my recruitment is coming toward a stopping point,” he said. “We analyzed everything. We analyzed the location, the coaching staff, the opportunity to play, the education — all those factors. And the relationships we built with the staff.”

At the moment, Georgia has a trio of defensive backs committed in Woodstock (Ga.) four-star athlete David DanielMilledgeville (Ga.) Baldwin cornerback Javon Bullard, and Scranton (Pa.) Lackawanna C.C. four-star juco De'Jahn Warren. Georgia is also in the mix for Covington (Ga.) Newton four-star Nyland Green and Tallahassee (Fla.) John Paul Arnold II four-star Terrion Arnold.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2EGjYE

Edited by 95Dawg
1 hour ago, 95Dawg said:

to continue:

Key Georgia DB target Kamari Lassiter set to announce commitment

ByKIPP ADAMS 16 hours ago

With Georgia set to potentially lose its top three cornerbacks after the season in Eric Stokes, Tyson Campbell, and DJ Daniel, the position is a major priority in the 2021 class. Luckily, the Dawgs are in the mix for several highly-talented prospects at the position and one of them, Tuscaloosa (Ala.) American Christian standout Kamari Lassiter, revealed Tuesday when he will announce his college commitment.

According to Lassiter, he will do it 8 p.m. ET Thursday at the American Christian Academy field. Lassiter, the No. 26 corner nationally in the industry generated 247SportsComposite, is down to Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, and Georgia Tech. The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Auburn but only has one prediction to date. What's more, Lassiter is a Georgia native who is very highly thought of by the Georgia staff and has been made a priority throughout the process.

The three-star prospect has 15 catches for 338 yards and five touchdowns and has played well enough to earn All-American Bowl invite and gain consideration for a bump in his ranking.

“I’m close. I feel like my recruitment is coming toward a stopping point,” he said. “We analyzed everything. We analyzed the location, the coaching staff, the opportunity to play, the education — all those factors. And the relationships we built with the staff.”

At the moment, Georgia has a trio of defensive backs committed in Woodstock (Ga.) four-star athlete David DanielMilledgeville (Ga.) Baldwin cornerback Javon Bullard, and Scranton (Pa.) Lackawanna C.C. four-star juco De'Jahn Warren. Georgia is also in the mix for Covington (Ga.) Newton four-star Nyland Green and Tallahassee (Fla.) John Paul Arnold II four-star Terrion Arnold.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2EGjYE

I like Lassiter a lot (throw rankings out the window this year). He's a big corner that looks really smooth on tape. He likes to be up in the WR's face and has some burst to catch up in trail technique.