How will we finish out the rest of the year?

Makaveli96

How will we finish out the year?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What record will we finish the season with?

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Makes you sick, especially when I see well structured well coached teams on the opposite sidelines and how did we sink this far?

It’s the HC or may be even higher on how the team is built. @Knight of God , I and have others been saying for last two years. You ain’t winning games with offense alone with dumpster Defense and Not so Special Teams. NFL teams need all three units to be atleast average and one unit can carry others. 
Missed opportunities in acquiring players in trade on defense. They could have had some one like Jamaal Adams, to be leader in secondary and make game changing plays.

6 hours ago, falcons007 said:

It’s the HC or may be even higher on how the team is built. @Knight of God , I and have others been saying for last two years. You ain’t winning games with offense alone with dumpster Defense and Not so Special Teams. NFL teams need all three units to be atleast average and one unit can carry others. 
Missed opportunities in acquiring players in trade on defense. They could have had some one like Jamaal Adams, to be leader in secondary and make game changing plays.

It's also an offense built through the air, even with these big leads we chose not to run the ball and eat some TOP. When we have to run the ball we are not good at it. They cannot win like that either. 

Defense is an absolute mess.

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It's also an offense built through the air, even with these big leads we chose not to run the ball and east some TOP. When we have to run the ball we are not good at it. They cannot win like that either. 

Defense is an absolute mess.

But it's a pasching leeegschzzz

We need a miracle to win 5-11.  Any more long term or nagging injuries and we might win 3.  That is if we play a team that comes in limping with their own injuries.  Defense wins games they say.  What is the rating of our defense?... Do I have to spell it out.

Our team gets hypnotized by a spinning football on the grass... they all stare at it and go ahhhh so pretty.  Look at the ball.... soooooo pretty let it spin some more... bunch of ... I will be nice... mesmerised imbecils.

We have too many deficiencies from GM down to win over 7 or 8 unless the team has a moment of mental clarity or athleticism that goes past our recent 3 years of performance.

Imbecil - generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision.

🏈😎👍