• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I never hear “fired up” again, it will be to soon 

Why are we acting like Sheffield is some saving grace talent for this defense? 

I am not ready to give up on Oliver yet. He has had his fair share of bad plays, but he is not a lost cause. He has made some plays and has been in position to make more. I still feel like our safetie

7 minutes ago, vel said:

Why are we acting like Sheffield is some saving grace talent for this defense? 

Saving grace?

No 

But he showed atleast average ability to cover.

Which if we had in the 4th quarter the past 2 weeks we would be 2-1 and the mood around here would be different.

He is not superman....but he doesn't have to be 

27 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

I am not ready to give up on Oliver yet. He has had his fair share of bad plays, but he is not a lost cause. He has made some plays and has been in position to make more. I still feel like our safeties are the real problem and are holding this defense back.

I have made this comment before but it is still accurate

Oliver is basically Trufant.

Tru could have a very solid game and then  any mistake or 2 becomes the narrative  that people run with on how he played....same with Oliver.

As a whole he had a good game Sunday.

But people just remember the broken tackle that lead to a TD....one that Wilson should have cleaned up.

When people here get an idea about a guy (good or bad) it sticks with them no matter what actually happens on the field.

40 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

I am not ready to give up on Oliver yet. He has had his fair share of bad plays, but he is not a lost cause. He has made some plays and has been in position to make more. I still feel like our safeties are the real problem and are holding this defense back.

i disagree. He's getting burned more than Chris Houston, and that speaks volumes. Just look at the targets, completions, and qb rating against him. I do agree the safeties need alot of help, but this guy just isn't it. If im an oc i would literally target him every play until he prices he can stop it