Colin Cowherd decides how much NFL teams need to panic

9 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Our season is already over. This team is not good enough to rattle off the amount of straight wins we need to get back in playoff hunt.

I'm sure as soon as we are eliminated from the playoffs we will probably win 7 in a row.

We're plenty good enough.  We're scoring 30 points a game. We had 15+ point leads going into the 4th quarter of two games. Quinn's defensive scheme doesn't work. It hasn't worked for as long as he's been here. Time to fire him and move on. I would fire him today, and not wait two weeks. Give the team a chance to rally before it's too late.

5 hours ago, robertap said:

We're plenty good enough.  We're scoring 30 points a game. We had 15+ point leads going into the 4th quarter of two games. Quinn's defensive scheme doesn't work. It hasn't worked for as long as he's been here. Time to fire him and move on. I would fire him today, and not wait two weeks. Give the team a chance to rally before it's too late.

This is a sound argument. If you do it now it’s a rally cry, if you do it after 0-5 it’s waiving a white flag.

9 hours ago, robertap said:

Once a firing becomes inevitable, it's better to just pull the trigger, get it over with and start making changes. After the last two losses, it's abundantly clear Quinn has reached the end of his time in Atlanta as HC. It was a relatively good run, but his best days here occurred years ago. It's time.

On 10/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, hjerry said:

I hate Cowherd, and really don't care what he has to say about anything, much less the Falcons

and for those who are going to say I just don't like what he's saying, bite me. Feel free to check past posts. I've never liked him

Same here. Listening to talking heads like him does to your brain what gorging on junk food does to your body. I worry about the folks who keep bringing him up in here as if what he says carries some sort of weight.

On 10/1/2020 at 5:15 PM, dawgsjw said:

Cowherd is more like cowturd.  Also a broken clock is still right 2 times a day, which is like .0000231%.   

Yes and the way the Falcons approach and play 3rd and 4th quarters is like a broken clock.  As far as Matty goes I have always been a  big supporter of his but even I have said over the years his passes never had any zip.  Matty is an excellent quarterback.  He makes good stats but his passing could be a tad better.  The team always seems to be lacking somewhere.  Offensively and Defensively.  There are always missing pieces.. or health issues.... Falcons are perpetually broken.  What will another miracle like last year do?  Push out the tough decisions?  Right now its easy for the talking heads to pile on.  Especially since we dismantled the team that finished out the end of last season.  

As usual falcon fans like to shoot the messenger.