Stark All 22 Review: He Goes In On Dirk & Quinn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Koetter’s offense always makes everyone else’s job tougher, not easier.  OL has to block longer...WR routes are longer...QB has to make longer throws into tighter windows.  All in the name of explosiv

10 minutes ago, kschreck said:

To me that kind of sums up DK. You'll get these signs of some good play calling and then not long after some total head scratchers.

That is every play caller though.

Every play caller will have WTH calls.

I promise you if you say down all of the premier play callers in the nfl every one of them could give you a list of calls that they wish could get back.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

I promise you if you say down all of the premier play callers in the nfl every one of them could give you a list of calls that they wish could get back.

Yes obviously nobody calls a perfect game but I feel DK has more than most.

28 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I said it in the game day thread, but I think it warrants repeating.  It was a complete d&$k move on Matt Nagy's part to bench Trubisky when he did.  You make him play for almost 2 1/4 of the game, then take him out when the clutch Falcon failure time rolls in? That's some cruel ish!

45 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

This is very true.  It becomes even more clear in the All 22.  

My issue with Dirk is he is situationally obtuse which is ok if your head coach does not suffer the same limitation...but Quinn does; thus, the pairing is bad.  The fact we didn’t run the clock out last week should be a eureka moment for those still on the bubble with Quinn/Koetter.  

They don’t learn from mistakes....and based on their post game comments they don’t see running just 4 times on four 4th quarter drives as being a problem when you’re up 20 points.