Any chance we beat the Packers?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have us winning 3-3.75 quarters. 

Depends on which team shows up. We have historically beaten teams we have no business being on the same field with and have lost to Pee Wee league teams..... lotta Jekyll and Hyde 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Seriously what are our chances of beating the Packers? 

Do you think our offense can put up a lot of points on the Packers?

Our defense is familiar with the west coast offense. Any chance our defense can contain the Packers? Maybe force some turnovers? Get a win for Quinn? Your thoughts?

I expect us to get blown out. LaFleur wants this game real bad, you know cause we weren't impressed with his work and stuff. 

But the Falcon thing to do would be to win and then be 1-8 or 2-7 at the bye...

6 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Our defense is familiar with the west coast offense. Any chance our defense can contain the Packers? Maybe force some turnovers? Get a win for Quinn? Your thoughts?

Dumb And Dumber Jeff Daniels GIF - DumbAndDumber JeffDaniels JimCarrey GIFs  | Funny gif, 9gag funny, Gif

No even if we do people dont realize that we still have the chiefs, saints, bucs, panthers all twice, raiders, vikings. Thats potentially 5 losses in those games alone. Cant underestimate Lions or Chargers either. They needed to start fast, they havent even hit the hardest part of their schedule yet

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

No even if we do people dont realize that we still have the chiefs, saints, bucs, panthers all twice, raiders, vikings. Thats potentially 5 losses in those games alone. Cant underestimate Lions or Chargers either. They needed to start fast, they havent even hit the hardest part of their schedule yet

The only really scary team in there to me is maybe the Chiefs and they might be wrapped up with their regular season by the time we play them.

Saints might actually be bad this year, Bucs are all Brady, Panthers don't even have McCaffrey, Vikings and Lions and Chargers are not winning teams.

The Seahawks, Cowboys, Bears and Packers might be our hardest quarter in the 2020 schedule.

Edited by jlrfalcon
Just now, jlrfalcon said:

The only really scary team in there to me is maybe the Chiefs and they might be wrapped up with their regular season by the time we play them.

Saints might actually be bad this year, Bucs are all Brady, Panthers don't even have McCaffrey, Vikings and Lions and Chargers are not winning teams.

Rivalry games man , and we said that about the bears. Theres teams that upset us every season. Im just saying it happens. Vikings with a healthy Cook, Thielen and the rook is deadly. Their defense is also still good. Raiders have probably been the biggest surprise this year so far. 

Why not? Isn't their defense only marginally better than ours? Our crapping of the bed came partially because we couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half against Dallas and Chicago, both of which have better defenses than GB. I wouldn't actually be all that shocked if we won, which of course buys our stooge of a HC at least a few more weeks at the helm. So, can the falcons win? Yes. Can we as fans? No, we're F'd in the A either way.

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I hear Mr McMahon's theme playing faintly in the background somewhere...🎶 no chance that's whatcha got🎶 

Edited by RoddyWhite84
1 hour ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Depends on which team shows up. We have historically beaten teams we have no business being on the same field with and have lost to Pee Wee league teams..... lotta Jekyll and Hyde 

Agree. This team can transform from ruptured ducks to raging raptors in the blink of an eye. And this game seems like such a complete, automatic, dead-lock Pack massacre I'm thinking we probably win by 10, 34-24. :slick: