• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had Matt LaFleur on our coaching staff. Yep, right here in Flowery Branch. Our owner, front office, other coaches were not capable of recognizing a winner. How would you expect them to select one f

If I see another Matt LeFleur was a Falcon thread, I am going to puke. The dude's not here anymore. He's not coming here, so maybe we could try to move on.

Oh great.....this is the only 600th thread about this same plucking topic.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

We had Matt LaFleur on our coaching staff. Yep, right here in Flowery Branch. Our owner, front office, other coaches were not capable of recognizing a winner. How would you expect them to select one from the outside?

They need to hire an independent committee to do so for us. I mean a committee after we've cleaned house so no one currently at Flowery Branch has a say in the matter, and that means Rich McKay as well!

Just now, Boise Falcon Fan said:

If I see another Matt LeFleur was a Falcon thread, I am going to puke. The dude's not here anymore. He's not coming here, so maybe we could try to move on.

TY!!  If you guys are this way with coaches. can you imagine how you are with ex-girlfriends???

Freaking move on

29 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

We had Matt LaFleur on our coaching staff. Yep, right here in Flowery Branch. Our owner, front office, other coaches were not capable of recognizing a winner. How would you expect them to select one from the outside?

I find it strange that Shanny didn't, or maybe he did, push hard for Quinn to keep Matt. Or Shanny knew that could hurt him later down the road being in the NFC himself. Hmmmmmm?

32 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

Did anyone actually read the post? It's not about 'Let's hire Matt LeFleur'. It's about our ability to choose a coach and the fact they don't even recognize one when they see one.

Well it was a bad decision spearheaded by Quinn. So if you're bummed about the decision to let him go, take solace in the fact Quinn is most likely headed out the door. Otherwise there really isn't much else to do other than keep beating a dead horse. 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, *TMo* said:

Although you may be right. You could also be wrong. In 2 years when GB sucks donkey balls.... All yall may change your tune.

4 hours ago, *TMo* said:

Did anyone actually read the post? It's not about 'Let's hire Matt LeFleur'. It's about our ability to choose a coach and the fact they don't even recognize one when they see one.

We already knew that. Blank wouldn't know a real football coach if it bit him in the ***. He'd rather have some rah rah buddy buddy system.

On 9/29/2020 at 3:43 PM, Gee-Q said:

TY!!  If you guys are this way with coaches. can you imagine how you are with ex-girlfriends???

Freaking move on

they're not gonna have to worry about ex girlfriends, they can't get out of mama's basement and off the internet long enough to go after any girlfriend....

:ninja:

This whole whining about how we didn't try to keep Lafleur is kinda silly to me.

Had Matt Lafleur been retained & promoted to OC after Shanny left, and had he done well in that role in 2017, he would've still been gone a year or two later anyhow to take on a HC gig elsewhere.

So please, stop crying over something that really does not matter at all.