Im going to get blasted for this, Im sure but, just take a look at the standings: https://www.nfl.com/standings/

Seattle, Green Bay, and Chicago are the only undefeateds, and we helped Chicago a lot with that.

There are only 7 total winning records, 9 losing ones, and 4 winless teams.

In our division, we are last but just 1 game out of 2nd place right now...

Nobody wants to hear this, but it's still very early, and a lot of teams are off to bad/slow starts. We are not out of this thing yet.

We clearly gave away 2 big losses, but arent getting blown out like some of the other struggling teams as our point diff has us around 11th right now.

Let's start with beating Green Bay. And lets take care of business in our division.

If we figure this thing out, who knows what can happen.

Here is to hoping, what else do we have to lose right?

Flame Away 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im going to get blasted for this, Im sure but, just take a look at the standings: https://www.nfl.com/standings/   Seattle, Green Bay, and Chicago are the only undefeateds, and we helped Chi

If y’all want to continue this perpetual merry-go-round of mediocrity have at it.   I don’t want the playoffs.  I want a top 3 pick and a regime change.  

Please don't do this.

We suck. Our schedule is not good. Our coaches suck. 

GB- L we will get killed 

Car- W we will squeak one out 

@Min- L we never play well there 

Det- Toss up 

@Car- L 

LV- L 

Den- W 

NO- L 

@LAC- L we never play well traveling across the country 

TB- L never beat Brady 

KC- L  Lol yeah right 

@TB- L we never beat Brady

2-14 or 3-13 

Well, if you let a monkey on unicycle coach the team and give the monkey a banana and one of those cool Surface tablets he only has 2 hands so he can put down the playbook to peel the banana or he can put down the banana to call the plays. That’s 50-50. Better than we had last week. I vote for a monkey coach.  At least we have a chance.  Just putting it out there in case Mr. Blank is online. 

10 minutes ago, RYNE said:

We suck. Our schedule is not good. Our coaches suck. 

GB- L we will get killed 

Car- W we will squeak one out 

@Min- L we never play well there 

Det- Toss up 

@Car- L 

LV- L 

Den- W 

NO- L 

@LAC- L we never play well traveling across the country 

TB- L never beat Brady 

KC- L  Lol yeah right 

@TB- L we never beat Brady

2-14 or 3-13 

I'm glad I found another person with a little more common sense about this team with our upcoming schedule!

Just now, TX Falcon said:

I'm glad I found another person with a little more common sense about this team with our upcoming schedule!

I predicted 5-11 before the season. I don’t think we even get that far after watching this fiasco. Honestly I hope we lose out and completely start this franchise over from top to bottom 

6 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

If they’re not winning the Super Bowl then what’s the point?  

we all know momentum doesn’t carry over from season to season. 

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. That’s part of the problem. We don’t all know momentum doesn’t carry over to the next year. 

ask 95% of this board last 2 years and Arthur blank

1 minute ago, LightningDawg58 said:

We've never won a Super Bowl, yet here we are. Still tuned in. Why does this season, of all the years change that? 

What I mean is that why do we keep running in this same circle of insanity with the same people leading the way?

Let’s say we make it to a respectable 9-7 and make the playoffs...does that get Dan Quinn off the hook?  Is that really what you want?  We have an ample amount of evidence that shows that this team led by Dan Quinn is a continuous clusterfudge.  I don’t want anymore lipstick to be put on this pig.

Look at some of the scores around league and get back to me about how much we stink. Our defense is trash, yes, but we really are too talented overall to continue this slide.

Anyways, I been dying for football for too long to pack it up now. I'll keep watching whenever possible at least until there is no longer a chance.

But again its early, and I dont see an NFC team that looks that scary. Seattle is on a mission it appears, and we shall find out soon enough about Green Bay. 0-4 will be tough to bounce back from. So lets not let it get there.

Im not proud of this mess either, but Im not broken. There is always tomorrow. This crap is laughable, and that weirdly makes it feel better somehow.

At least it's entertaining 

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

What I mean is that why do we keep running in this same circle of insanity with the same people leading the way?

Let’s say we make it to a respectable 9-7 and make the playoffs...does that get Dan Quinn off the hook?  Is that really what you want?  We have an ample amount of evidence that shows that this team led by Dan Quinn is a continuous clusterfudge.  I don’t want anymore lipstick to be put on this pig.

If, hypothetically, we make it to the playoffs.

That means DQ has taken 3 of 6 teams to the playoffs in his tenure, and his worst record ever is 7-9.

Performance matters, and its still early. I doubt he lasts another bad loss or two. But if we do turn it around and start winning, then he earned his keep as far as Im concerned.

Im just here to see it through. Whatever happens, happens.

1 hour ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Im going to get blasted for this, Im sure but, just take a look at the standings: https://www.nfl.com/standings/

Seattle, Green Bay, and Chicago are the only undefeateds, and we helped Chicago a lot with that.

There are only 7 total winning records, 9 losing ones, and 4 winless teams.

In our division, we are last but just 1 game out of 2nd place right now...

Nobody wants to hear this, but it's still very early, and a lot of teams are off to bad/slow starts. We are not out of this thing yet.

We clearly gave away 2 big losses, but arent getting blown out like some of the other struggling teams as our point diff has us around 11th right now.

Let's start with beating Green Bay. And lets take care of business in our division.

If we figure this thing out, who knows what can happen.

Here is to hoping, what else do we have to lose right?

Flame Away 

Outside of the SB collapse we now also own the two largest collapses in NFL history which was accomplished in back-to-back weeks. What in the world actually supports you or anyone thinking this is possible? Sure, you can drown in a bowl of soup, doesn’t mean it’ll ever happen. We are horribly coached on both sides of the ball and we literally do anything in our power to collapse. I appreciate the optimism and would love to stick around for more but I have to take my Unicorn to my neighbor who’s a leprechaun to get new unicorn shoes and the map to the pot of gold on the other side of the rainbow. 

Edited by matty72780
14 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Outside of the SB collapse we now also own the two largest collapses in NFL history which was accomplished in back-to-back weeks. What in the world actually supports you or anyone thinking this is possible? Sure, you can drown in a bowl of soup, doesn’t mean it’ll ever happen. We are horribly coached on both sides of the ball and we literally do anything in our power to collapse. I appreciate the optimism and would love to stick around for more but I have to take my Unicorn to my neighbor who’s a leprechaun to get new unicorn shoes and the map to the pot of gold on the other side of the rainbow. 

No we don't. What are you talking about? There's been lots of bigger collapses than 15 and 16 points.